Player Discussion: Neal Pionk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetsfan15

Jul 17, 2016
Is he even willing to sign here long term? He’s on his last RFA season this year too lol... I just don’t understand this.

Reactions: snowkiddin

AIexisLafreniereNYR

Registered Drug User
Jan 25, 2009
New York City
I’m afraid to post here, but he was excellent his rookie year and took on a much bigger role. Excellent PP guy. Needs to play 3rd pairing minutes to limit him from defensive lapses.

Sorry. completely opposite side in terms of emotions. But I understand, your GM could’ve gotten more if he could’ve waited.. very stunned. anyways I hope you guys find a gem with the pick!

Al Camino

Jul 18, 2018
I’m afraid to post here, but he was excellent his rookie year and took on a much bigger role. Excellent PP guy. Needs to play 3rd pairing minutes to limit him from defensive lapses.

Sorry. completely opposite side in terms of emotions. But I understand, your GM could’ve gotten more if he could’ve waited.. very stunned. anyways I hope you guys find a gem with the pick!
They already have plenty of third pairing dmen.

Scheifele55

Jun 22, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
This is exactly how the Laurent Brossoit thread started and like in that thread, I will be the first to say that Neal Pionk will have a very successful season with the Winnipeg Jets and people will very much want him to return. He was courted by 20 teams coming out of college and continues to develop.

Evil Little

Jan 22, 2014
This is exactly how the Laurent Brossoit thread started and like in that thread, I will be the first to say that Neal Pionk will have a very successful season with the Winnipeg Jets and people will very much want him to return. He was courted by 20 teams coming out of college and continues to develop.

Maybe.

The Jets' FO certainly think he's going to be better than I do.

Reactions: snowkiddin

jetsfan15

Jul 17, 2016
The more I research Pionk the more I like him. I think he'll be a solid top 4 RHD d-man who is cost controlled for a few more years.

... assuming he even wants to to sign here beyond this year? Like Trouba, he will be a UFA after this upcoming season...

Nothing about this trade makes any sense at this stage (and it’s unlikely to ever make sense).

jetsfan15

Jul 17, 2016
... so I guess we’re still missing a 2C eh? Lol better not trade that 2020 first round pick, apparently we’ll need to use it at the TDL this season yet again...

Just an awful, awful return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1