OT: NBA Discussion Thread: Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
The knicks should get a first as compensation for stupidity but other than that there isn't any.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
Really strange and probably bad deal, but THjr was more efficient than Dion Waiters, who just got a 52 million dollar deal with 15 mil per year (i think i'm close on the terms here.)

They need offense, especially with Frank being a defensive octopus moreso than a 20 point threat, so i'd like THjr on the team. Just leave it to the Knicks to do it it in the most awkward and embarrassing way possible.

surf

Wheres the Reggae?
Oct 2, 2002
sea bright nj
Knicks must be banking he turns into a steady 20 point a night guard with great defense..He´s only 24 and the contracts being handed out are beyond insane and so is this one but i will root for him if he becomes a Knick

Steve Kournianos

@thedraftanalyst
The Timmah signing is actually pretty OK. The way it all went down (like some flat circle) is sorta nuts, though.

It boils down to Mills liking a player Phil didnt. I thought THJr had too short a leash. Was a decent building block for a bad team, left and had a breakout season.

At least he'll contribute. The Noah deal is the big poison pill.

RangerBlues

Apr 27, 2004
BRONX NYC
The team has no shot of contending with or without this player.
They like this player.
They want this player.
Who cares about the $$$
What?
They overpaid they guy.
God bless him.
Just play hard
And take Dolans money.
And play hard.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Adrian Wojnarowski ✔ @wojespn
Sources: Knicks, Rockets working on Carmelo Anthony trade scenarios that include four-team deals. Sides motivated but no agreement imminent.

Peter Vecsey ✔ @PeterVecsey1
Don't pretend 2B wired anymore. Still, I am told Melo-Rockets trade holdup is D'Antoni. Does not want him. Melo knows! It'll happen anyway!

LOL

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Melo = natural born loser, just hope Rockets push this through. They will have to unload the 20M Andersen contract on someone and it's not going to be the Knicks

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
It's best for the Knicks. Let them get their younger guys more playing time under Hornacek's system and then be in position for a good draft pick next year.

As a side note, Mills is ****ing awful at contract negotiation.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Anyone know anything about the new knicks GM? Perry?

he is very highly thought of around the league with a great nose for young talent.This is a terrific move by the Knicks.Maybe their is hope for them afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad