Apr 27, 2004
BRONX NYC
DDZDNlCWsAEFDgQ.jpg

60 million.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I'm not even going to address the current state of the Knicks...all that I know is that it's a lot better now then it was this team yesterday. I'm so glad they got rid of this clown.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Let's just hope this Melo situation finally ends soon and we can tank properly to get Porter or Doncic next year. That's a good young nucleus to build around once the Cavs and Warriors die off. It'll suck competing with the Bucks and Celtics though

GregSirico

KakkoSZN
Jan 3, 2012
Atlanta
twitter.com
We are so fortunate Dolan doesn't care about hockey.

It is pretty remarkable how badly he is getting destroyed all over sports talk. It is like the Knicks are his middle school science project. But when it comes to the Rangers._. Well it isn't farfetched to call him one of the best owners in hockey. Mostly because he never interferes and foots the bill to rid the organisation of Sather's mistakes.

Really the only time I remember him acting in capacity as owner was to seal the deal on Richards and that one time during the 2012 season he crashed a Tortorella post game presser to say we were winning the Cup that year. Torts was not too pleased.

We really are lol.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
There was a report saying the Knicks still intend to trade Melo. It was on RealGM.

Yup, saw that today as well.

Honestly, they need to. They can't fully tank with him on the team and let's face it we need as many good young players as possible. :laugh:

Fugazy

Brick by Brick
Jun 1, 2014
New York
There was a report saying the Knicks still intend to trade Melo. It was on RealGM.

Saw that, I 100% think that needs to happen. I just think it's going to be difficult finalizing a deal and trying to get back fair value for him.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
hells bells,4 years 71 million for Hardaway?Are they ****ing nuts?

Please match that Hawks

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I wake up to this...... Ugh... I hope and pray Atlanta matches.... :amazed::shakehead:help::rant:

I read that they initially planned on matching any offer for Hardaway but expected an offer to come in at $45M over 4 years, not $71M. That apparently changes things considerably for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad