Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Uncertain

Votes: 7 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus Mitch

Oct 17, 2017
Everyone's numbers change when playing with Kadri. Komarov hasn't played well and Kadri hasn't helped. Komarov plays well and Kadri reaps the benefit.

Minus Mitch

Oct 17, 2017
yeah Kadri has certainly been carried by Komarov's 1 point at 5v5 through 34 games this year & garbage possession numbers. Well done at outdoing your usual garbage with this gem
What’s Kadri done to make it better? Nottain the last 7 with Komarov not playing well. Kadri gets propped up by Komarov and all the Kadri fandom in the world doesn’t change that.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
I contemplated this and watched closely the other night and now I am uncertain if Komarov is actually holding Kadri back. I believe that there are certainly instances where Komarov blows plays and that could be viewed as holding him back but, it's a stretch. The effectiveness of their defensive ability relies a lot on Komarov being on "Patrol".

The poll is open to change because I know how opinions can change after a stretch of bad/good games.

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
I'll be honest and say I didn't like Kadri at first. He seemed to be full of himself and a bit of a rat.
He's totally turned it around and he's one solid player for us

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Certainly the most hard working player on this team that play with heart / edge and bring it on every night - hardly take any night offs

Minus Mitch

Oct 17, 2017
Zero points last 7 games!! How is this missed? Lines don't have to worry about Matthews. Kadri's back-check on Detroit's short handed goal was joke. And not a word about it.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Zero points last 7 games!! How is this missed? Lines don't have to worry about Matthews. Kadri's back-check on Detroit's short handed goal was joke. And not a word about it.

The whole team got sucked into this slump. The best teams have a guy that breaks the mindset and can do it on his own. I imagine our guy would or will be Matthews but that's not going to happen (Not ignoring he was slumping or injured). The next guys that need to get scoring are JVR and Kadri or Marleau, I mean you would think the Vets would be the guys and after them probably Nylander with his shot, guy is due to start putting it in.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Kadri is going through a offensive slump but still playing very well and it's a matter to time when he will start scoring again. When you play like Kadri, the expectations are usually higher

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
For sure. Very good couple years for him and it's really hard to complain at all about a guy doing 80% of what he puts on the table @4.5m
Y'all already know that. Imagine how much mula he is making like 5 years from now, it'll be something like real high and hard. Like imagining something like 6.9 million next time. He that rough and tough with them moves and all. He does it all and leads into the promised dry land.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
No points today but he did a great job shutting down a good Cames offense(who are great at possession)
Great win today and Kadri played a good defensive role in it.
Minus Mitch nowhere to be seen

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
Kadri is going through a offensive slump but still playing very well and it's a matter to time when he will start scoring again. When you play like Kadri, the expectations are usually higher

Yep. Lots of pressure.

Looks like he was held off the 8 point score sheet. Frustrating but adversity can teach a lot.

Look for a point streak to start soon.

Reactions: BertCorbeau

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Yep. Lots of pressure.

Looks like he was held off the 8 point score sheet. Frustrating but adversity can teach a lot.

Look for a point streak to start soon.

I hope so but I always say there is more to the game then just points

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
As a hardcore Kadri fan it's hard to watch him right now, this is one of the worst slumps I've seen him in. The effort is still there but I think that line needs a shakeup bad. Komarov needs to be shifted down and I think it might be worth it to put Kapanen there since he can seem to hang in defensively with the big boys.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Kadri getting tired of carrying his winger around.
I like the sounds of
Brown-Kadri-Nylander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad