Nashville Predators Defeat the Colorado Avalanche 4 Games to 2 and Advance to the WCSF

Avelanche

#freeRedmond
Jun 11, 2011
Boston
well last season was the first time in a long time I stopped watching the Avs play midway through the season so all in all it was a great year.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Avs were better than I thought. They're a good young team, they'll be back stronger next season.
Wouldn't be so sure. This was perfect season for their top-line(Rantanen-MacKinnon) and yet they just got in to the playoffs. Not easy to duplicate that.

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
The Avs will make some noise in the playoffs once they get a good supporting cast with Mackinnon becoming a legitimate superstar but for now they don't stand a chance in game against a desperate veteran team. Still pushed this series way further than I anticipated, good for them.

We also have to be able to stay healthy as well.

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
Good series Preds. Hurts a lot less than last playoff exit and this one doesn't leave a sick feeling seeing the other team move to on. Can't wait for the Jets/Preds.

Reactions: MacBradley and cgf

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Not surprised this went 6 Games, but the way games 4-5 played out in reverse did surprise me.

I would have thought game 4 at home would have had the late COL comeback and game 5 in Smashvikle would have NSH jumping out to a 3-0 lead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad