Nash and the Ref?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Leaf

wilka91 said:
And my favorite moment is when Harry Sinden asked Bobby Clarke to go out and injure Kharlamov ... a very successful strategy. :bow:

Hey Wilka thats one of my favorite moments too.

Captain Leaf

wassup77 said:
I love Canada though. I love to see your hockey talent. And I love to see you win. You don't even need to cheat. I just feel that in the past Canada have never been unlucky. They always have the pucks bouncing their way and the referee calls with them. Sometimes I just feel its a reason why it's like that. Cheaters! :dunno:

You are a joke .I guess the puck bouncing in the net off of Coburn allowing the USA a Gold medal at the World Juniors ..more canadian luck .You have the lamest excuses its laughable .What do you owe your precious Swedes not winning anything of note since Rick Nash was in diapers..all OTHER countries just have more LUCK..no wonder the Finns hate you guys . :shakehead

Captain Leaf

Pepper said:
I don't think people here hate Canada (well some might do), it's just that after years of very dubious decisions both on and off the ice which seemingly have benefitted north-american teams, people are getting frustrated with it.

This is partly because of Canadian media, I've watched all WCH tournaments since 1991 and very often I found myself gasping after reading game recaps at Slam! or faceoff.com, it seemed like the journalists have been watching a totally different game and the game reports have been so red-white & biased that it wasn't even funny. I guess it's partly because few years ago WCH was not taken seriously in north-america and there had to be excuses for poor results and 'bad reffing against Canada' was the easiest excuse back then.

Want some cheese to go with that whine Rosie.

Captain Leaf

wassup77 said:
reminds me of that time when Forsberg almost got murdered on the ice in the result of Canada turning arround the Final against Sweden and win. :shakehead

when is this madness gonna stop? :cry:

You cant tell when Forsberg is REALLY hurt ..he flops around so much ..i hope he stays in Sweden .It must of really hurt to see a fellow SWEDE try and take his head off in the Swedish league ..but Swedes dont do "dirty" stuff :biglaugh:

Captain Leaf

Bob Clarke Fan Club said:
I think my favorite moment in hockey was Canadian Jr Nats thumping the Russian Juniors in the famous "lights out brawl." :handclap:

Yeah and who started that brawl ..it wasnt canada ..the ruskies were the first off the bench ..a move a few of them definitely regretted :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

PecaFan

Nov 16, 2002
Ottawa (Go 'Nucks)
Interesting take by Brian Burke on this last night, said he would have suspended Nash 10 games had that been in the NHL. Said Hockey Canada had the best lawyers in the world. :biglaugh:

mcphee

Feb 6, 2003
Visit site
Wingmanrob said:
You really are the biggest numpty on these boards

Maybe so, but I bet he can yell louder than you.

PecaFan, I have to guess that Colin Campbell would have been at about 10 also. I haven't heard anyone in the media, paid 'experts' or journalists suggest that it was not punishable.

The Benchwarmer

Apr 9, 2005
England
mcphee said:
Maybe so, but I bet he can yell louder than you.

PecaFan, I have to guess that Colin Campbell would have been at about 10 also. I haven't heard anyone in the media, paid 'experts' or journalists suggest that it was not punishable.

LMAOOOO I bet he can too!

Seriously though, I do wish one of the moderators would kick this thread off the boards, it's getting soooo boring now, both sides are as bad as each other.

Captain Leaf

Wingmanrob said:
You really are the biggest numpty on these boards

Cockney term ?????? oh i am so hurt ..hahahahaahahahahaahahaha.Blimey
Go butter your crumpet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad