Confirmed with Link: Nash (50% ret.) to Boston for Spooner + Lindgren + Beleskey (50% ret.) + 2018 1st + 2019 7th

Salvage21

Jan 11, 2009
The Poconos, PA
Hell of a deal! It surprisingly fills in the forward depth. Getting Lindren is great. Wouldn't mind seeing what Beleskey can bring to the 4th line especially at 1.7. Absolutely nothing negative about this deal.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
I may be alone in this but I'm doing a happy dance right now. I can't believe Nash brought in a haul like that. I can't wait to see The Hockey Guy's video on this. I wonder if the NHL will step in and allow this after what they did with the Brass/Pittsburgh deal.
You're not alone. I was walking through Publix at a pretty lethargic pace. Popped up HF on my phone to see what was going on. I then proceeded to haul ass out of the grocery store (forgetting half the stuff I went there for in the first place) to get home.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Are u guys nuts. Flip spooner?? He’s a hell of a player. 26 year old center coming into his own prob puts up 50 60 pts if he doesn’t get hurt this year. This alone would have been a great trade. Getting a first and a very very good Defensive d prospect which we need considering the offensive d we have.

This is a crazy haul and beleskey at 50%? He can fill out the fourth line for two years no problem. Amazing amazing deal
I’d flip Spooner for a 1st this year no question, he’s a soft skilled winger who needs to play with good players to produce. Not good defensively, if people are turning on Miller because he’s “dumb” just wait until December next season. Never been high on Spooner at all, might as well trade him while his value is up there

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad