Confirmed with Link: Nash (50% ret.) to Boston for Spooner + Lindgren + Beleskey (50% ret.) + 2018 1st + 2019 7th

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Are u guys nuts. Flip spooner?? He’s a hell of a player. 26 year old center coming into his own prob puts up 50 60 pts if he doesn’t get hurt this year. This alone would have been a great trade. Getting a first and a very very good Defensive d prospect which we need considering the offensive d we have.

This is a crazy haul and beleskey at 50%? He can fill out the fourth line for two years no problem. Amazing amazing deal

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
I may be alone in this but I'm doing a happy dance right now. I can't believe Nash brought in a haul like that. I can't wait to see The Hockey Guy's video on this. I wonder if the NHL will step in and allow this after what they did with the Brass/Pittsburgh deal.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Love this deal. If Beleskey rebounds, even better, but I'm not concerned with his contract. Only 2 years left at 1.9 mil.

I wonder though, if he is in the AHL, how does the cap savings work? It's the rookie minimum + 375k, which right now is a total of 1.025 mil. With the Bruins retaining 50%, are the cap saving split too? Or are the savings only for the team that holds his rights?

I guess we'll see once Capfriendly updates the numbers.

Reactions: TheTakedown

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad