Confirmed with Link: (NAS/MTL) Shea Weber for P.K. Subban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Softball99

Dec 16, 2014
I didn't see any comment that would make you think that... Did I miss it?

Never a dull moment in Habs Land.

Follow
Vaggeli @VaggeliMTL
According to Michel Vileneuve, Therrien had told a few people that Pacioretty is the worst captain in Habs history http://www.fm1069.ca/lecteur/audio/un-quebecois-champion-des-internationaux-junior-de-333540.mp3 …
3:36 PM - 12 Sep 2016
117 117 Retweets 111 111 likes
Here’s what Therrien told me when I asked him at his charity golf tournament last month if he had ever thought this summer about taking the “C†away from Pacioretty and giving it to newcomer Shea Weber, the former captain of the Nashville Predators who won the NHL’s Mark Messier Leadership Award last season.[/B]

“No … no … no,†Therrien said. “You’ve got to do the right thing. Pacioretty is our captain. I sat down with Shea yesterday and explained the situation and he’s totally behind that and he doesn’t want to take Patch’s captaincy. He wants to be there to support him and to help him, and there’s no doubt a guy like Shea Weber is going to help Max Pacioretty to become a better captain. There’s no doubt about that.â€

The statement saying Shea wasn't in consideration is italicized saying it was made last month..
The statement about Patches being the worst C in history was 2 days ago underlined.

Not saying anything... but MT's opinion of his teams present C seems to have gotten decidedly worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad