Confirmed with Link: (NAS/MTL) Shea Weber for P.K. Subban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
I literally don't know how to feel. On one hand, we lost a guy who just WON THE FREAKING LEADERSHIP AWARD for a guy who has been rumored to have attitude issues. On the other hand, we gained a guy who is perfectly suited for the next generation of hockey elites while Weber's game is starting to go by the wayside.

But then, I am a Boston fan and seeing Subban in a Preds jersey is going to kill me. Seeing Weber in a Canadians jersey is going to do the same.

The only real positive I can see out of this, however, is Weber will win a Norris Trophy, which is what the guy has deserved for many years.

All the best Shea, and welcome to Nashville PK. I don't know how to feel yet.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Bwaaaa For all those Weber will never be traded people............. Recapture penalty too much. You do not trade your captain. He is the face of the franchise....... Hes hes well not a leader. I like this move.

MrJoshua

Mar 24, 2010
Decatur, AL
I am completely and entirely in shock. I was seriously considering a Weber jersey for my next purchase because I thought there was ZERO chance he didn't retire a Predator.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Wow you guys are lookin good... u will be geting alot of fans from other teams coming here and complimenting u guys.. well done wow

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
hey guys.

New fan of the pred here (until Marc Bergevin is fired).

Looking forward to new season team is looking very good.

Ditto. If I have to choose between Therrien/Bergevin and Subban. I choose Subban.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
You are getting more than PK a hockey player. You're scared of losing the face of your franchise? It's okay. You have a new face.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Christalmighty just when you think you'd seen and heard everything.

I wonder what the hell was driving this? did Weber want out? Was Poile worried about his ability to hold up going forward??

I thought sure when he signed a 14 year deal I would be safe paying for an autographed jersey for my man cave.

Weber was my favorite pred. This one stings. Gonna be a while before I feel good about it even though I know intellectually this is a good deal for Nashville.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
It's going to feel weird watching a game and not seeing Weber out there. He has been my favorite player for a long time. I named my dog after the guy. I wish him all the best, and I will have to stop my petty dislike of the Canadiens.

With that said, Subban is something special. He fits more into the style and identity Poile is after. He is legitimately elite. He is younger.

I want to hug all of you right now.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
You guys will love Subban.

Don't listen to the BS about him. He's a great guy. The face of your franchise.

Kebs

Def not just a zombie tiger typing
Aug 21, 2009
Nashville, TN
I don't know what the **** to think...

As a fan of both players, I'm over the moon with P.K.

I'm also ****ing angry because I love Shea Weber...

At least P.K. will be entertaining to watch!

(some thing also tells me there is some thing rumbling...a strange hypothetical txt crossed my phone linked to some thing else that happened..)

sukimono

Mar 27, 2009
PQ
Congrats guys...........

You get a Subban in his prime who'll be dominant for years to come.

Habs fan are absolutely gutted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad