Proposal: Mtl - Van

Bertuzzipunch

Aug 9, 2020
And what makes u think both price and shae will do what u think they will lol. They can play right to the end and why wouldnt they?

Nils Hoglander derp

Podz hasnt even played in the NHL yet i will take ur terrible takes with a grain of salt lmao

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
And Podkolzin looks to be another terrible pick like Juollevi. Enjoy sucking until Petterson and Miller reach UFA status
Honest Question, Why do people talk in such aggressive tones online when it comes to other players/prospects.
Calling Podkolzin a bust for example is just trying to get a Reaction, He has not played a single game in the NHL, and has been very good at the WJC and Playoffs in the KHL this year.
Nobody Knows how good he will be.
The Pettersson comment also makes little sense, Considering he will be on a 3 year Bridge, and then signed to a long deal. The earliest he would potentially leave is maybe 8-10 Years?
JT Miller could leave for sure, But that's still 3 years away, and he is playing like a Top liner, on a good cap hit, who is versatile.

I don't understand why people have to "shit" On other players/prospects just because they like certain ones better.
Like I said even in this thread, I like Suzuki, I think he will be outstanding, I just don't think he is better right now, and if he becomes as good as a JT Miller, that's a Massive win for his career.

Some of these takes I guess is trying to invoke a reaction, In a way I guess it worked since I am responding to the last part.

Reactions: sting101

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Your team is 6 points above an absolute mockery of a well run organization. Congratulations? I mean at least Toronto can claim to be the smartest kid in the slowest reading group.
The NHL has a lot of smart kids. Toronto is just one of the good teams. Good division too.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
The NHL has a lot of smart kids. Toronto is just one of the good teams. Good division too.

I don't doubt Toronto would do well in a traditional division set up, but this Canadian division, while entertaining, contains Vancouver, Calgary and Ottawa, who all could be bottom 5 in the league, regardless of alignment. Montreal, Edmonton and Winnipeg would probably not be in an advantageous position in any other year too.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00