Confirmed Trade: [MTL/NSH] PK Subban for Shea Weber

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
27 years old vs Weber (31 in August)....Habs aren't winning soon. Seems short sighted by Bergevin.

FlamesFan18

Frank the Tank
Feb 26, 2010
Calgary
Not a fan of either team but as a hockey fan I feel so so so bad for Montreal. No fan deserves that kind of disrespect. Congrats Preds fans.

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal
Sad to see Subban go, but honestly he was becoming a side-show. I also think overall Weber, right now is the better player. Especially manning the PP. Good luck Subban, kind of sad to see you go, but at the same time, we just picked up a helluva defenseman.

We'll see about what happens in 5 years, but for now Montreal I think just improved their team.

Fierce1

Nov 13, 2006
Nova Scotia
I haven't read all these pages but I got to think Nashville plans to move Subban to the OIlers for RNH and prospects and pics. Just a hunch.

HawkeyFanatic

Dec 15, 2007
N/A
Proud of HF board not crash

I can't believe this trade.

Subban is the better player now - imagine in 2-3 years when Weber is 33

Man I wish the Hawks could have gotten Subban for Seabrook

Couldn't they just get Hall?

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I cannot beleive anybody is against this trade . Montreal wins in a big way. Probably the best defenseman in the league. By far, my favorite dman. Don't lose anything but attitude in this deal and I think the locker room just improved 100% over night. Our first overall draft pick this year will eventually be Weber's partner once Markov retires. All is looking good in Hab land.

God no Montreal loses in a number of ways. They get an older dman who is no better for a little cap space. You trade to make your team better not remain the same and worse down the road.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Wow Oilers and Habs make terrible deals in the same day. :laugh:

JuJu Mobb

Dec 9, 2009
Reading the comments, you'd swear Shea Weber is a piece of **** and PK Subban is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad