Confirmed Trade: [MTL/COL] Sven Andrighetto for Andreas Martinsen

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHaracter79

Apr 21, 2014
wait til things get physical against thew AVS and he has no room to skate.. hell dissapear like a fly in milk

now everyone playing the avs have no fear of getting hit

how much does this season mean for rating players for the avs you may ask?

is Duchene a 35 point player? Ghetto >>>> Duchene?

ghetto gettign 10-15 points in the end of the season for the AVS in meaningless games means as little or as much as Duchene getting 37 all season long

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
wait til things get physical against thew AVS and he has no room to skate.. hell dissapear like a fly in milk

ghetto gettign 10-15 points in the end of the season for the AVS in meaningless games means as little or as much as Duchene getting 37 all season long

This dude is so salty :laugh:

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007
This dude is so salty :laugh:

I wouldnt say hes salty. He did the same thing last year when the habs were out of it. Put up a bunch of points, and then came to camp thinking he had a job and he lost it to a rookie.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
I don't care if Ghetto ends up being a bust next season since we gave up nothing for him. Ending the season with the Ghetto - Mackinnon - Rantanen ripping it up made it so worth it. However, I do think there's a decent chance he'll have of success here. Nobody on the Avs loves to shoot, Ghetto seems to be that player, something the Avs have been sorely lacking.

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007
I don't care if Ghetto ends up being a bust next season since we gave up nothing for him. Ending the season with the Ghetto - Mackinnon - Rantanen ripping it up made it so worth it. However, I do think there's a decent chance he'll have of success here. Nobody on the Avs loves to shoot, Ghetto seems to be that player, something the Avs have been sorely lacking.

The habs thought the same thing. He put up 8 in 11 in march last year. But then he came to camp and looked like garbage.

I do hope he puts it together though.

John Eichel da GOAT

Oct 7, 2008

Him and Barberio have been great for the Avs. I dont know if that says more about the Habs depth, the Avs lack of depth, or the Habs inability to recognize talent.

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016

Why are you angry about your former player enjoying a small stint of success ? Doesn't look like you thought much of him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad