GDT: MTL @ CBJ | Hope Springs Eternal?| Mar. 12, 2018 7:00pm ET, TSN2 RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SakuKoivu11

Jun 29, 2017
I don’t like Daniel Carr because he doesn’t play positionally. He’s always two steps behind.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
tumblr_m6j7gteTed1ryj1wuo1_400.gif

@jaffy27

Reactions: jaffy27

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
RecycledCoachitis...Sadly there is no cure...:sarcasm:

There's no doubt that Julien and Therrien have similar philosophies. I'd definitely give Julien the nod for development (see Chucky) and communication. Still not the right guy I'm afraid.

Unless Molson surprises us, it'll be a while before we see any major changes in management. :(

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Wow RDS just showed an ad for a documentary they will air about advanced stats. In the add you can see an ex NHL goon (Enrico Ciccone) says that giving the puck away by dumping it behind the net is a good play. Are you *** kiding me. It's never a good play. Sometime it's the play you got to do because of a line change or because you're alone but it's never ever a **** good play. Can't believe RDS is giving air time to *** like that. This type of reasoning is the main reason why Quebec as a nation is regressing when it comes to hockey.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
I wonder if mb will use injuries and it losses for our season. Instead of looking in the mirror.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
There's no doubt that Julien and Therrien have similar philosophies. I'd definitely give Julien the nod for development (see Chucky) and communication. Still not the right guy I'm afraid.

Unless Molson surprises us, it'll be a while before we see any major changes in management. :(

Agree 100% , CJ is better than Therrien but they have similar issues in my opinion. They are not adaptable and have a style that doesn't necessarily emphasize speed and dynamic play which is the hallmark of today's NHL. We are living in the past and our management is beyond archaic. Our results over the last few years speak for themselves.

Galchenyuk while not having the best game , still manages to produce despite the consistent mismanagement. I mean has Drouin been demoted or changed positions once this season? The hypocrisy and double standards in this organization is just ridiculous.

Let me just insert this as a reminder what some people want to trade for pennies on the dollar :

SfQHdJf.jpg

Screenshot_20180312_210727.png

Last edited:
Reactions: groovejuice
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00