GDT: MTL @ CBJ | Hope Springs Eternal?| Mar. 12, 2018 7:00pm ET, TSN2 RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
No!!! Its all my fault!!

But really, that Schlemko dude is like Bergevin. Its no ones fault but 'luck'
The sens are trash and thats why its a tie game not cuz i mentioned 2-0 lol
You're young. One day, you'll learn firsthand about karma and jynxes.

Reactions: jaffy27

crosbyshow

Aug 25, 2017
Payback for all the beauties Chucky put on his stick for most of the season. (Like the one when Chucky got a hat-trick it was a perfect pass in front of the net)
Can you give other examples...chucky...he has not a great vision...i like him but come on...

tooji

Nov 24, 2015
Not able to shoot on one leg off wing.....he never practiced it....he is not able to shoot on his back end either

I think he can, he's just built this terrible habit that he was able to get away with in minor hockey. With less time and space you need to prioritize speed of release over power.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Yes because Drouin"s pass was perfect....perfect

He's double clutching on shots. On that one he seemed to triple clutch. Not a great pass true but he controlled it, moved a few steps in then shot. If he's going to move he should move for a better angle instead of a worst one.

GREMLIN

Tanking enthusiast
Sep 19, 2013
Another brilliant Drouin pass where the recipient waits a f***ing year to shoot it

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Give the team some credit.... guys playing their hearts out... we do have some good young talent.
Trade Max for a center, one through UFA, and a top LFD we are back in the playoffs.

Please cut DLR though

Reactions: jaffy27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->