GDT: MTL @ CBJ | Hope Springs Eternal?| Mar. 12, 2018 7:00pm ET, TSN2 RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Hope springs eternal as we've moved our clocks forward. And a few love connections are already in the air ...

267ea4.jpg
267ecw.jpg

25tup9.gif

267ep1.jpg
267fp7.jpg

264mqa.gif

267iu6.jpg
267jdb.jpg

$

Thanks to the clown-in-chief and the season he's gifted us, we're bound to see more of this when the Habs return home from their road tilt ...

267cpf.jpg

241dgx.gif

267hio.jpg

And when you're a clown, sooner or later, even more damaging evidence turns up ...

267gkc.jpg

It's so obvious. Kids will know it when Bergevin moves on to his next job ...

267az3.jpg

And one day, in the very faraway future, he'll get his comeuppance.

267k8t.jpg

267g7b.gif

Lineups (projected)

Habitant Beans
Galchenyuk - Drouin - Lehkonen
Scherbak - Carr - Gallagher
Byron - de la Rose - A. Shaw
Deslauriers - Froese - L. Shaw

Reilly - Petry
Alzner - Juulsen
Benn - Lernout

Niemi
Lindgren

Jackets & Slacks
Panarin - Dubois - Atkinson
Vanek - Wennberg - Jenner
Milano - Foligno - Bjoukstrand
Calvert - Dubinsky - Letestu

Werennski - Jones
Johnson - Murray
Cole - Savard

Bobrovski
Korpisalo
In the meantime, hope springs eternal and maybe those in authority, will heed the call that is long overdue ...

267hqx.jpg

267io2.gif

267hsr.jpg

Last edited:

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
I can't even believe ****ing Carr is at center. God this team is so ****ed. ****ity **** ****ed.

If Alex played the way he is playing at right now at center.... oh that would not look good for the old foxhole gang.....
Cant have that happen.

I would wager they would pull mete off D and slap him in center before Alex would get a shot at it.

SlappyHabby

Jun 11, 2014
I can't even believe ****ing Carr is at center. God this team is so ****ed. ****ity **** ****ed.

I want to say that I’m shocked at this decision, to put a career winger in Carr at C over Galchenyuk, but the truth is at this point I’d be more shocked if he himself was put back at C.

As much as I don’t care for Julien, I cannot believe that he would willingly put Carr at C over Galch unless he has been explicitly and unequivocally been told by Bergevin that he is not to be played there for reasons that we all know.

Of all of Bergevin’s missteps and mistakes, the most glaring and obvious indication of what a complete and utter bullheaded and narcissistic shit for brains worm he is is his decision to banish Galch from C, on a team that is absolutely starved for a remotely competent player at that position no less.

Because after stating to the media that Galch is not a C and never will be, it would make him look like even more of an incompetent buffoon if he were to be put back there and actually prove him wrong, which he would, of that I no doubts whatsoever.

God I hate that man.

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
If Alex played the way he is playing at right now at center.... oh that would not look good for the old foxhole gang.....
Cant have that happen.

I would wager they would pull mete off D and slap him in center before Alex would get a shot at it.

Its insane when you think about it . They are treating Chucky and Drouin completly different when they both suck defensively and Chucky is a better faceoff man .

Chucky is clearly a better C , while they may be both better suited for W there is no debate on who the better C is .

Also What could have been if Chucky had been given as much of a leasch as Drouin is now back when he first came in the league or a year after .

Habs178

Sep 22, 2007
Ontario
I want to say that I’m shocked at this decision, to put a career winger in Carr at C over Galchenyuk, but the truth is at this point I’d be more shocked if he himself was put back at C.

As much as I don’t care for Julien, I cannot believe that he would willingly put Carr at C over Galch unless he has been explicitly and unequivocally been told by Bergevin that he is not to be played there for reasons that we all know.

Of all of Bergevin’s missteps and mistakes, the most glaring and obvious indication of what a complete and utter bullheaded and narcissistic **** for brains worm he is is his decision to banish Galch from C, on a team that is absolutely starved for a remotely competent player at that position no less.

Because after stating to the media that Galch is not a C and never will be, it would make him look like even more of an incompetent buffoon if he were to be put back there and actually prove him wrong, which he would, of that I no doubts whatsoever.

God I hate that man.
I agree with everything you wrote. There's not doubt in my mind MB is calling the shots as to what position Glachy plays. I hate him too. He's ruined my love and passion for this team, and it totally sucks.

Habs178

Sep 22, 2007
Ontario
Cant have that happen.

I know. It's so goddamn frustrating.

SlappyHabby

Jun 11, 2014
Another thing that infuriates me to no end is why isn’t there one, just a single, solitary individual, among the myriad members of our local sports press, who has the guts to stand up and call him out on this bs?

I swear if just one reporter would have the balls to finally ask him that question at the next presser and straight up say “the Drouin experiment has clearly failed, and yet despite our glaring weakness at C this team has put a revolving door of wingers at the position instead of giving Galch another opportunity to showcase his talents there. So care to explain the logic and reasoning behind that decision and is it because you have explicitly told Claude Julien not to play him there? And if so, why is that?” and watch him squirm and probably throw a temper tantrum.

I feel sorry for the kid, he has been scapegoated and treated atrociously for the most part by management since joining our team and he is in an unenviable position because Berg sure as hell won’t trade him and potentially have the team that acquires him play him at C and watch him thrive and light up the scoresheet. If that were to happen he would never live it down, and he would be made to look an even bigger fool than he has already shown himself to be.

What a shitshow this team has become, the fact that man still has a job would be astonishing if it weren’t for the fact that Molson is even more pigheaded and egocentric than he is, and in an attempt to soothe his overinflated ego he rather give that clown another chance to redeem himself instead of admitting he made a mistake and trying to turn this sinking ship around.

:banghead:

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
Another thing that infuriates me to no end is why isn’t there one, just a single, solitary individual, among the myriad members of our local sports press, who has the guts to stand up and call him out on this bs?

I swear if just one reporter would have the balls to finally ask him that question at the next presser and straight up say “the Drouin experiment has clearly failed, and yet despite our glaring weakness at C this team has put a revolving door of wingers at the position instead of giving Galch another opportunity to showcase his talents there. So care to explain the logic and reasoning behind that decision and is it because you have explicitly told Claude Julien not to play him there? And if so, why is that?” and watch him squirm and probably throw a temper tantrum.

I feel sorry for the kid, he has been scapegoated and treated atrociously for the most part by management since joining our team and he is in an unenviable position because Berg sure as hell won’t trade him and potentially have the team that acquires him play him at C and watch him thrive and light up the scoresheet. If that were to happen he would never live it down, and he would be made to look an even bigger fool than he has already shown himself to be.

What a ****show this team has become, the fact that man still has a job would be astonishing if it weren’t for the fact that Molson is even more pigheaded and egocentric than he is, and in an attempt to soothe his overinflated ego he rather give that clown another chance to redeem himself instead of admitting he made a mistake and trying to turn this sinking ship around.

:banghead:

I agree .

Media will ask some questions but mostly are afraid to ask the real questions because they dont wanna lose their access so instead they ask half questions and laugh along

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad