Proposal: Mtl / Cal

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Again how many players get full market value in a trade when that player lets it be known that in 2 yrs he's testing the market while also stipulating he would love to play for a certain team?
Name them please.
The Flames. Except it was one year. The Avs with Duchene, the Jackets with Jones except it was one year, the Jets with Trouba, the Senators with Karlsson.

There are dozens of examples.

DomBarr

Apr 7, 2014
Put the crack pipe down . A 2023 1st is a pipe dream.:laugh:

READ. I said he will go for below his true market value. NOT FREE.
Read yourself I NEVER put a year or whose 1st it was just that to get Calgary to trade Dube for Hoffman a 1st would need to come with Hoffman

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
The Flames. Except it was one year. The Avs with Duchene, the Jackets with Jones except it was one year, the Jets with Trouba, the Senators with Karlsson.

There are dozens of examples.
Dozens of examples but yet you can only list 1 in Trouba. Keep trying.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Read yourself I NEVER put a year or whose 1st it was just that to get Calgary to trade Dube for Hoffman a 1st would need to come with Hoffman
But you did. The poster quoted a 2023 3rd and you said and i quote
[ I think you accidently pressed the 3 key instead of the 1 when adding the pick.]
Love the backpedaling.

Reactions: pth2

DomBarr

Apr 7, 2014
But you did. The poster quoted a 2023 3rd and you said and i quote
[ I think you accidently pressed the 3 key instead of the 1 when adding the pick.]
Love the backpedaling.
Not backpedaling I didn’t remember that the op had a year but it still holds. If Montreal wants to unload Hoffman to Calgary for Dube it’s gonna take a 2023 1st either lottery protected or Floridas. It may not cost that much to send him somewhere else but Calgary has no capspace for a $4.5M declining bottom 6 forward

Ledge And Dairy

What team did Duchene say he was going to chase when he became a UFA? Or Jones/Karlsson.
This is because you put such absurd conditions on your statements to make a point. What the hell is "stipulating he would love to play for a certain team." Clearly Tkachuk is not a member of St. Louis so that is purely you adding your own opinion to justify what you want to call fact

Reactions: Nanuuk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad