Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
wCMJMj0.png

I choose the column on the right every time no hesitation at all

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
Do you think he just spun the wheel and it landed on Arizona and he told em to just give whatever they were willing to?

Actually i can see Bergevin taking a lesser offer to move him out of the division and conference. This is a mistake he doesn't want the local fans to see all the time.

They announced it Friday at like 10pm for a reason

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
9 goals per year in each of the last two years.

Fantastic add.

9 goals with 41 assist is a 50 point player...30 goals with 20 assist is a 50 point player...5 goals with 45 dimes is a 50 point player

domi in his short career has shown hes about a 50 point per 82 games player, and a 50 point player is a 50 player, and a 50 point 22 year old is a dam good player to have, especially with that added edge

Reactions: HabsQC

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
so galchenyuk is at this level? cause if the habs traded any one of these guys,

barzal
marner
point
ehlers
pld
nylander
aho

guys like this for domi, i would react and being laughing at the habs like a lot of posters here...so is gally up there with these guys?

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
9 goals with 41 assist is a 50 point player...30 goals with 20 assist is a 50 point player...5 goals with 45 dimes is a 50 point player

domi in his short career has shown hes about a 50 point per 82 games player, and a 50 point player is a 50 player, and a 50 point 22 year old is a dam good player to have, especially with that added edge

hard to believe Arizona walked away from all that for a guy who can play centre and has scored 30

scoring 30 with Bergevin as Habs GM is like scoring....well something much more impressive in normal circumstances

Reactions: Jakey53 and Peanut

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011

Sorry, but give me the 20 goals over 20 secondary assists.

Reactions: Supermassive

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009
Why is Domi chopped liver? is there any logic behind this post?
9 Goals, 4 of which empty net. Can't hit, can't fight, 5'10, not a center that will get consideration at center, list goes on...

What were your thoughts on the Drouin trade when it happened?? Hindsight is 20/20
Hated it because it dealt a player we needed for one we didn't. Sergachev was a stud d that was supposed to be Markov's replacement. Drouin is a winger that was pushed out of Tampa by better players that we didn't need. So it's not hindsight.

Reactions: Peanut

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
9 Goals, 4 of which empty net. Can't hit, can't fight, 5'10, not a center that will get consideration at center, list goes on...

Hated it because it dealt a player we needed for one we didn't. Sergachev was a stud d that was supposed to be Markov's replacement. Drouin is a winger that was pushed out of Tampa by better players that we didn't need. So it's not hindsight.

wait who can't fight?

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017

100% not surprised a habs fan on hfboards shits on a trade. What a surprise. Right that second question wasn't addressed to you. I love how balanced you are in evaluating Domi by the way. Very objective.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
so galchenyuk is at this level? cause if the habs traded any one of these guys,

barzal
marner
point
ehlers
pld
nylander
aho

guys like this for domi, i would react and being laughing at the habs like a lot of posters here...so is gally up there with these guys?
I think he's better than all of them

Reactions: Conor Clancey

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009
100% not surprised a habs fan on hfboards ****s on a trade. What a surprise. Right that second question wasn't addressed to you. I love how balanced you are in evaluating Domi by the way. Very objective.
Oh by all means, give me your balanced, unbiased evaluation of this trade.

Tell me how trading our 3rd highest scoring forward that plays crap limited minutes, on the 4th line, almost no pp time, AHL caliber and pylon linemates, out of position, on a team anemic in goals; for a small, scrappy, pass first guy that can't buy a goal playing top line minutes with top talent players.

I'll be waiting...

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Oh by all means, give me your balanced, unbiased evaluation of this trade.

Tell me how trading our 3rd highest scoring forward that
plays crap limited minutes, on the 4th line, almost no pp time, AHL caliber and pylon linemates, out of position, on a team anemic in goals; for a small, scrappy, pass first guy that can't buy a goal playing top line minutes with top talent players.

I'll be waiting...

Oh really?

Max Domi TOI 2017-2081: 16:42

Alex Galchenyuk's TOI: 16:14

I think you need to learn to be a bit more objective. I'm not a fan of the trade but you're looking pretty stupid with your comments.

Who are these top talent players you speak of on the coyotes, by far the worst franchise in the league?

I'll be waiting.

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009
Oh really?

Max Domi TOI 2017-2081: 16:42

Alex Galchenyuk's TOI: 16:14

I think you need to learn to be a bit more objective. I'm not a fan of the trade but you're looking pretty stupid with your comments.
Top line vs 4th line. Don't talk if you can't tell the difference between the two.

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009
it's amazing now that habs traded 27 he's a stud (i didn't-like the trade)..last week he was a bust according to the board.
The same people defending this trade are the ones calling him a bust and the ones opposed to it are the ones that were calling out our management for mishandling him. Let's drop this tired line.

Reactions: Aspirine

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Top line vs 4th line. Don't talk if you can't tell the difference between the two.

16 minutes on the fourth line? Very impressive sir I didn't know Julien played his fourth line 16 minutes a game. You're teaching me things! Amongst those things is the fact you have clearly not been watching games.

Janne Niinimaa

"Character"
Sep 28, 2017
Montreal
16 minutes on the fourth line? Very impressive sir I didn't know Julien played his fourth line 16 minutes a game. You're teaching me things! Amongst those things is the fact you have clearly not been watching games.
Galchenyuk spend a lot of time in the bottom 6 + power play time.

His most common linemates were De La Rose and Lekhonen.

HTTP 400

Sep 1, 2007
Galchenyuk spend a lot of time in the bottom 6 + power play time.

His most common linemates were De La Rose and Lekhonen.

I don't want to get in the middle of your little debate, but you gotta be careful with stats. He actually played 52.7% of his ES TOI with Drouin and 31.2% with De la Rose. His most common linemates were Lekhonen (55,3%) and Drouin.

Anyway, Galchenyuk is the better player and Coyotes won that trade. We don't need those stats to prove it.

Janne Niinimaa

"Character"
Sep 28, 2017
Montreal
I don't want to get in the middle of your little debate, but you gotta be careful with stats. He actually played 52.7% of his ES TOI with Drouin and 31.2% with De la Rose. His most common linemates were Lekhonen (55,3%) and Drouin.

Anyway, Galchenyuk is the better player and Coyotes won that trade. We don't need those stats to prove it.
I should have clarified. The line as a whole he spent the most time with is De La Rose and Lekhonen. Other than that he was shifted around with Drouin and a different 3rd player. Deslauriers being one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad