Confirmed Trade: [MTL/ARI] Christian Dvorak for 2022 1st round pick and 2024 2nd round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
I don't see this as an upgrade long-term or short term. I think Montreal fumbled the bag. I don't think they had much choice after the offersheet, but such is life.

They both score at a pretty similar rate 5v5. Kotkaniemi is younger, bigger, has more upside, and is probably a bit more physical.

I guess we'll see.

Pretty much agree……lateral move in the end but certainly add some entertainment factor to the summer. Dvorak is tiny bit better “maybe” right now but KK has more upside. Haha

Ok I’m ready for the season to start.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
You essentially traded a guy with 28 points combined over the last two years for a guy with 7 more goals than KK had points over the same time span.

It’s a win for you guys, and I hate the Habs, so I’m not calling it because I like your team.
On paper you think we look good , but its the same players from years now , trust me we look way much better on paper than on ice.

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
You essentially traded a guy with 28 points combined over the last two years for a guy with 7 more goals than KK had points over the same time span.

It’s a win for you guys, and I hate the Habs.

They are trading there own pick it's not really a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad