Most overrated player in the NHL?

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Im trending towards Dahlin to be honest

6th year in the league, and he has one very good season to show for it, which was last season. I give him full props for it and think he should have even finished higher in Norris voting.
He gets rewarded with an Absolutely MASSIVE contract. I mean I would negotiate off that season too.

We are past the excuses phase with him.
His underlying number aren’t there again this season, and and his overall play has regressed back to his earlier seasons

I mean 3 other defenceman from his draft class alone are having a better year and will finish higher in Norris voting.

Take guys like Quinn Hughes or Miro heiskanen they have both had a down year in their young careers mixed with the rest being really good
- Dahlin on the other hand has one extremely good season with a mixed bag of average’ness.

Last edited:

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
The votes for Quinn Hughes are silly. It wasn't until this season where Hughes was even talked about in the same breath as Makar. Canuck fans knew how good Hughes was but even with strong stats he still wasn't considered a Norris caliber defenseman among the league last year. He was and this year IMO is the leader for the Norris this season. Makar is also legendary so it could go either way. Coffey vs Bourque all over again. A pleasure to watch as a hockey fan.

Buck Naked

Can't-Stand-Ya
Aug 18, 2016
We are past the excuses phase with him.
His underlying number aren’t there again this season
3 other defenceman from his draft class are having a better year

f21fb3b6-bc02-47ce-86e4-88d4e1827490_text.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad