Confirmed with Link: Moose Not Renewing McCambridge

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
Interesting list

Out of that list ........ I like Dave Lowery.......

Not on that List I like.....

Hawer- Chuk .... I now he just signed a extension with Barie and by all accounts is happy in the OHL. I met the owner of Barrie Colts at Hawer- chuks golf tourney and he is the biggest Hawer- Chuk fan and I doubt if Dale wants the Moose job...... It would be a issue for Dale to move on.

2 Scott Arniel..... Asst coach with NYR and past Moose coach. I could see Arniel even being let go from NYR after their 1 st round exit. I believe he still has a home in WPG. ( if he did not sell in the past year and 1/2. )

Mathmew Purrrr Oh

#meowmeowmeowmeow
Apr 18, 2013
meow
Out of that list ........ I like Dave Lowery.......

Not on that List I like.....

Hawer- Chuk .... I now he just signed a extension with Barie and by all accounts is happy in the OHL. I met the owner of Barrie Colts at Hawer- chuks golf tourney and he is the biggest Hawer- Chuk fan and I doubt if Dale wants the Moose job...... It would be a issue for Dale to move on.

2 Scott Arniel..... Asst coach with NYR and past Moose coach. I could see Arniel even being let go from NYR after their 1 st round exit. I believe he still has a home in WPG. ( if he did not sell in the past year and 1/2. )

possibly the 3 worst candidates on the list....good job...... :yo:.....

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
What's wrong with Dave Lowry? Personally I'd go with Mike Keane. If he shows an aptitude with it he could potentally be a big league coach.

I would rather Keane apprentice as an assistant for a couple of years before turning the reigns over to him. I would go with French the ex Capital farm team coach. If I remember correctly he churned out good NHLERS while being a competitive team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad