Confirmed with Link: Moore/Kesler from Ducks for Dadonov and pick -- disputed; UPD voided

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
A 2nd in 2023 was worth quite a bit this last week. Thankfully the Dadonov mistake is closed now.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
(On radio pxp)

Dadonov and agent challenging the trade. (Claim that Anaheim was on his "no trade list".)

Ottawa certified that player did NOT submit no-trade list -- off season as defined -- (before they traded player to Vegas). League confirmed that no list had been submitted.

VGK has released statement that was read on air. (Which isn't on social media, yet)

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
The main forum trade thread is so bush league. Like the seething hate for Vegas is just hilarious. All because their teams and GMs suck ass they want some ridiculous rulings made. Ottawa screwed up? Punish Vegas. Anaheim screwed up? Punish Vegas. NHL screwed up? Banish Vegas from the league!

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Dadonov is screwed even if the trade is voided. Vegas simply waives him. Ducks claim him and trade Kesler and Moore to Vegas for a 2nd.

Or Mcrimmon might not be that smart. Wouldn't surprise me either way.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
The main forum trade thread is so bush league. Like the seething hate for Vegas is just hilarious. All because their teams and GMs suck ass they want some ridiculous rulings made. Ottawa screwed up? Punish Vegas. Anaheim screwed up? Punish Vegas. NHL screwed up? Banish Vegas from the league!
Yeah I've been reading through the whole thing, what a tire fire....

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
:laugh:

What's next, they plant something in his stall so they can suspend him to nullify his cap hit?
Look in this day and age, a Putin poster with love hearts around it should be enough. I mean if dead people like Tchaikovsky can become persona non grata surely this will work too. :laugh::laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad