OT: Montreal Impact thread: Is it 2018 yet? edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JtotheC

Apr 29, 2011
Montreal
In the Academy please. Send him do his licences and let him gain experience.

I was watching the FOX feed for the Atlanta game and the commentator mentioned that Bernier will be working in the Academy. Not sure what role though.

I do remember Bernier saying he is interested in coaching someday so I am certain that he will learn the ropes to being a coach.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
It sounds like political posturing and manipulation at this point. Nobody really knows what's going to happen with Catalonia and it's real premature of him to be putting pressure and exacerbating the whole situation like that. I'm guessing he wasn't on the vote yes camp...
Do you guys think that Bernier might take on an assistant coaching role?
He seems like a guy that's got a good head on his shoulders, I could see him doing well as a coach.

Dec 2, 2010
Barca won't leave La Liga. You can forget that.

Do you guys not remember when Bernier signed the last contract, the team announced he will join the academy staff after?

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I don't remember much about Bernier's contract though it does ring a bell..

anyways, where would Barca play? Catalan league? ._. (probably Ligue 1.. I guess)

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Orlando seems like a fun city, ask Cyle Larin, Wil Johnson and Donny Toia, uh?

void

Jan 5, 2006

Won't be back in the same role. Lol. I wonder what new position will be invented for him.

Last edited:

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Direction des relations régionales could totally be a comfy office job for him. Run soccer camps all over the province. We could have a lot worse in charge of growing the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad