Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators|Part 2|"Let's win it all" WARNING #638

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISensFanI

Sep 2, 2006
Ottawa
I got wasted with some friends and family and had a great time. If having a good time is a waste of time then you're ****ed

MakeOttawaGreatAgain

Illest guy in town!
Feb 28, 2007
pfft... god damn casual's :shakehead

Hockey is life

I don't want this to spiral into a big argument, but that's definitely an unnecessarily derogatory thing to say.

I dunno about the other people here, but I've watched / listened to almost every Sens game for the last 15 years. That's 82 x 3 hours (not going to include playoffs). That's 3,690 hours of TV programming, and hockey is only 60 minutes. That means that's 2,472 hours of commercials.

Even if you love hockey, how is that not a waste of time?

Ooh Lazar*

I just stick my fingers in my ears and go lalalalala when the commercials come on...

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
The Bus arrives from Bingo

IMO the Sens need a spark from some of the rising stars in Binghamton. The lacklustre play of Ryan, and Stone's wrist injury have hamstrung the offence. We have some talent like Shane Prince, Ryan Dzingel, Cole Schneider, Buddy Robinson and Chris Wideman who are available for Sunday's game against the Habs. Why keep on hoping that Ryan will miraculously rebound and score a goal? IMO he needs to give up his spot for the sake of the team, or at least slide down to 4th line minutes. I would play Prince on Sunday...before it's TOO LATE.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
I don't want this to spiral into a big argument, but that's definitely an unnecessarily derogatory thing to say.

I dunno about the other people here, but I've watched / listened to almost every Sens game for the last 15 years. That's 82 x 3 hours (not going to include playoffs). That's 3,690 hours of TV programming, and hockey is only 60 minutes. That means that's 2,472 hours of commercials.

Even if you love hockey, how is that not a waste of time?

60 minutes of actual play but time is also spent during the stoppage of play. Goal review, faceoffs, penalties etc.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
What is Wideman's status contract wise? His contract expires this summer, so does he become a RFA or UFA?

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I think we need to get tougher not smaller & change it up a bit.

MacArthur - Turris - Ryan
Hoffman - Zibanejad - Stone
Michalek - Legwand - Lazar
Chiasson - Z. Smith - Neil

Methot - Karlsson
Cowen - Ceci
Boroweicki - Gryba

Hammond - Anderson

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes

Methot - Karlsson
Cowen - Ceci
Boroweicki - Gryba

Hammond - Anderson

The Sens biggest problem has been breakouts and offensive zone pressure. This lineup makes that problem even worse.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007

Methot - Karlsson
Cowen - Ceci
Boroweicki - Gryba

Hammond - Anderson

Pageau plays much tougher than Smith....despite being small

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011

Well, crap. Then we might lose him for nothing this summer when we desperately need a replacement for Gryba.

I guess that settles it. Put Wideman in the lineup tomorrow. we have to give the kid some ice to show we're still interested in him. He can't be any worse than Gryba, even with zero NHL experience.

Any word about what went down at practice today?

Why? Did something unusual happen or is there some scuttlebutt about practice?

Countdown0

Deep Breath... nope, still mad!
Jun 28, 2010
Ottawa
Hopefully a lot of PP and PK work

Any word about what went down at practice today?

I would hope that some extra practice in defensive positioning and awareness would be drilled as well. Both of the Habs regulation goals last night were because of the defense, and Hammond was left out to dry when they scored. Gotta keep a tighter lock in front of our own net, and someone needs to be keeping Subban from using his shot.

Also, someone needs to do something about these second periods we've been having. Its like the guys fall asleep during the first intermission or something.

EK65IsAGod

SensWerePrettyPesky
Jul 31, 2011
Maritimes
For a team the Habs fans like to call irrelevant, they sure do get worked up about everything our coach has said these playoffs.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina

Methot - Karlsson
Cowen - Ceci
Boroweicki - Gryba

Hammond - Anderson

LMFAOO @ No Pageau. Looooooooooooooool, you're not even attempting to hid it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad