Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators|Part 2|"Let's win it all" WARNING #638

Status
Not open for further replies.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
I think we need to get tougher not smaller & change it up a bit.

MacArthur - Turris - Ryan
Hoffman - Zibanejad - Stone
Michalek - Legwand - Lazar
Chiasson - Z. Smith - Neil

Methot - Karlsson
Cowen - Ceci
Boroweicki - Gryba

Hammond - Anderson

Ryan needs to sit or play 4th line minutes. He's a deadweight right now.

hercules130

Mar 24, 2015
I don't want this to spiral into a big argument, but that's definitely an unnecessarily derogatory thing to say.

I dunno about the other people here, but I've watched / listened to almost every Sens game for the last 15 years. That's 82 x 3 hours (not going to include playoffs). That's 3,690 hours of TV programming, and hockey is only 60 minutes. That means that's 2,472 hours of commercials.

Even if you love hockey, how is that not a waste of time?

I come in peace.

Maybe you should invest yourself in a PVR so that you could reduce that 2472 hours to a more reasonable amount?

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
I think we need to get tougher not smaller & change it up a bit.

MacArthur - Turris - Ryan
Hoffman - Zibanejad - Stone
Michalek - Legwand - Lazar
Chiasson - Z. Smith - Neil

Methot - Karlsson
Cowen - Ceci
Boroweicki - Gryba

Hammond - Anderson

Zack Smith drifting aimlessly around the ice with one hand on his stick is about the farthest thing from "tough hockey" that I have seen in a long time.

I'm actually OK with Neil coming in for game 3, I just have a hard time figuring out which RW he should replace. I guess Chiasson but meh.

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
First off thats wrong, and yes its offensive saying a teams rival runs its barn thats borderline trolling right there.

This is a pretty touchy subject around here these days expecially after the shenanigans at the Bell centre last night.

So trying to figuratively spray snow in the face of the goalie is not appreciated. Ottawa is not overrun by any fan base whatsoever in the playoffs and to say eitherwise is blasphemy in our sacred arena!

I'd like to see these punks try that to those poor ladies in Ottawa tomorrow night and see how far they make it to the exist? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
This is a pretty touchy subject around here these days expecially after the shenanigans at the Bell centre last night.

So trying to figuratively spray snow in the face of the goalie is not appreciated. Ottawa is not overrun by any fan base whatsoever in the playoffs and to say eitherwise is blasphemy in our sacred arena!

I'd like to see these punks try that to those poor ladies in Ottawa tomorrow night and see how far they make it to the exist? ;)

Yea I see through his bs all the time

Xamar*

Man we need to win tomorrow. My heart rate and my happiness depends on it.

Xamar*

A win tomorrow would be HUGE. Puts pressure back on MTL to take the 3-1 lead in game 4. For the most part in we've always been money in game 4's..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad