The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Jumpin on bandwagons just like the Real Skip Bayless! 😆

For the boys !

Mw6qLc.gif

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
RDS commentators talking about Jason Maas and how he created an environment where the players bonded a lot off the field. He would arrange dinners, activities, taking French courses. And the players have said it over and over in many interviews that they're playing for Montreal and the entire province of Quebec.

It might seem small, but it goes a long way in translating on the field.

MarkJ

Jun 30, 2019
RDS commentators talking about Jason Maas and how he created an environment where the players bonded a lot off the field. He would arrange dinners, activities, taking French courses. And the players have said it over and over in many interviews that they're playing for Montreal and the entire province of Quebec.

can he coach the other football? soccer?

• Haha
Reactions: Adam Michaels

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Damn this team has like NO CHANCE next week. :sarcasm:
One thing is for sure we are going to need a better running game IMO.
I remember when there was a two week run up to the grey cup. :dunno:
It shows how little interest I've had for about 5 or so years now.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Maas dropping an F-bomb :laugh:

But he was giving a motivational speech to his players right there during the interview. Love that!!
Just awesome

They really do LOVE him as coach

I was a bit skeptical with the Hire I can't lie
Thought Maciocia was showing a bit of favoritism..

Uhhhh BOY was I wrong lol, those guys know their shit

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

I liked the TSN butt hurt coverage just fine. :laugh:

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Always great to dominate Toronto.
Especially with the arrogance pre game .not only the arrogance of the argos but of the whole so called analysts !
Oh and that fool of a qb they have , whose been made to eat his own words ! Nothing better then have them inflate inflate inflate and then puncture hahahah

Reactions: MarkJ and HabsQC

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
And to think in the off-season, everything looked bleak. There were issues with ownership, Maciocia couldn't spend money because there was none. Guys like Eugene Lewis and Jake Wieneke left because there was uncertainty.

Now PKP saved the franchise, Maas is hired and now the team will play for the Grey Cup.

I can't imagine how much better the offense would be if Lewis and Wieneke never left. Those two were studs. Lewis

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I read a lot of negative commentaries about Noel Thorpe over the coirse of the last years. Redemption?
Our D has been the only thing we've had since AC hung up his cleats. Thorpe has been the one constant. Special teams and O side was what generally did us in and led to the loss of fan interest.

Reactions: HuGo Sham

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad