GDT: Montrööö

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
I assumed you were referring to soccer what with the use of the word "match". When I lived in Belgium I saw no references to hockey whatsoever. It was all English soccer hooligans in their dumb looking jerseys singing their songs at pubs.

Anyway, my ears are still ringing. Not as loud as a Ministry concert circa 1996, but loud enough.

Hockey becomes relevant once you get into Switzerland, Germany (they love almost any team sport) or Czech republic (where moi is from.)

Hooligans do suck, but on the other hand we have standing seats (area is called “pot”) and drums are allowed. And drum does a lot to sync people. Even smaller venues around 5k going mad (in a good way) are a sight and sound to behold.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Here you can see why it is better to be hated than ignored. When you spur emotions you get both good and bad vibes.

But energy derives from both plus and negative.

May their hatred and sorrow fuel us ON OUR QUEST TOWARDS GLORIOUS VENGEANCE.

I feel like a two-bit Ghost Rider with all this vengeance stuff going on.

I'm ok with that so there's that.

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I am more of an ancient berserker warrior hell-bent on revenge against an empire type. But this works too.

By the way, does Lempo stand for the curse word, the Finnish folklore character or Korpiklaani song?
I'm mostly about the harsh love aspect connected to the middle option. :)

If I had named myself after a Korpiklaani song, I'd be "Vodka".

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
Here you can see why it is better to be hated than ignored. When you spur emotions you get both good and bad vibes.

But energy derives from both plus and negative.

May their hatred and sorrow fuel us ON OUR QUEST TOWARDS GLORIOUS VENGEANCE.

I really like what MrazekVengeanceCatullo writes. Do it more often please!

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
I really like what MrazekVengeanceCatullo writes. Do it more often please!

I’ll see what I can do.

As was mentioned before I am European and I can’t really watch many matches live since my current uni subject, surgery, requires me to wake up early, so night matches are out of question.

That’s why I am showing up mostly pre-game/post-game.

But I can promise that I shall stay on my path to glorious, righteous vengeance. Path which will lead through valleys that will echo with whining. Path on which we will cross rivers of tears, because OUR FOES SHALL KNOW NOTHING BUT SORROW AND PAIN.

AND THAT I VOW AND SWEAR AS MRAZEKSVENGEANCE IS MY NAME.

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
But I can promise that I shall stay on my path to glorious, righteous vengeance. Path which will lead through valleys that will echo with whining. Path on which we will cross rivers of tears, because OUR FOES SHALL KNOW NOTHING BUT SORROW AND PAIN.

I'm in for now, but this doesn't sound too good tbh. Being about midway upon the journey of my life I guess I'd rather find myself hiding in a dark forest than on quite so straightforward pathway.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
I'm in for now, but this doesn't sound too good tbh. Being about midway upon the journey of my life I guess I'd rather find myself hiding in a dark forest than on quite so straightforward pathway.

Oh there is nothing straightforward about path of vengeance. Some of the ways to get your vengeance actually consist of lot of waiting. Patiently seeking to strike when your foe thinks he is safe is one of the most satisfying ones.

There are many ways to achieve this glorious goal, all they share is the final destination.

Last edited:

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
Oh there is nothing straightforward about path of vengeance. Some of the ways to get your vengeance actually consist of lot of waiting. Patiently seeking to strike when your foe thinks he is safe is one of the most satisfying one.

There are many ways to achieve this glorious goal, all they share is the final destination.

Have we ever had a Canes board psychologist?

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
I’ll see what I can do.

As was mentioned before I am European and I can’t really watch many matches live since my current uni subject, surgery, requires me to wake up early, so night matches are out of question.

That’s why I am showing up mostly pre-game/post-game.

AND THAT I VOW AND SWEAR AS MRAZEKSVENGEANCE IS MY NAME.

George R. R. Martin, is that you?

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
George R. R. Martin, is that you?

I am skinny, tall, beardless, young and from Europe...

But I do have passion for the “low fantasy” genre - Song of Ice and Fire, Witcher, Discworld and I write short stories for my own amusement, so I’ll take that as a compliment.

Also, like GRRM I am “frontal” type.

Reactions: Lempo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad