GDT: Montrööö

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Some folks from the Royal Hill over at the Quebecs will be visiting us, and the thing with some of those guys is that

tumblr_onho4qe3Fx1syjihfo1_500.jpg

I propose we sacré bleu out those goddamn bubbas.

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Other relevant games tonight:

PHI @ WAS
ARI @ NYI
CBJ
@ VAN

The first under line is CBJ with 84 points and chance for 16 more in 8 games, so our current certain clinch points target is 101. We now got 89 points with 8 games to go.

We are 4 points behind NYI and PIT, with 1 and 2 games in hand respectively. WSH is one point ahead of them and 5 of us. Top 5 in Metro (and MTL) all currently got ROW of 39 which is the first tie-breaker at the end of the regular season. If we catch WSH, NYI or PIT in points we will have the ROW tie-breaker on them... unless we foolishly let our win gaems to go to shoot-outs, or some absolute madness happens and we tie with them on losers points galore.

Last edited:

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I'd like to place an order for a regulation win and 2 points for the Hurricanes...
This one won't be easy. Get out there and Win it.

So Philly. (they are practically out)
Arizona.
Vancouver.
I only feel ok for one of the 3.
We should hope Philly understands that, as we will still play them twice (including the season finisher).

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
I used to play a lot of games with Frenchies and whenever things went wrong I would exclaim sacré bleu and they would ask me wtf I was trying to say.

I guess that isn't Quebecoise lingo? Bummer

Definitely not. If it’s a true Quebecer you can expect to hear a ton of “tabernac’s” and other church-related swearing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad