GDT: Mont Royal Habitants at Ottawa Senators - 7PM - TSN Cinq/RDS -Tradewinds along the St. Lawrence Edition

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Man our first goal is what’s happened to us all year. We get a point black chance. Unlucky not to score. And the other team marches down and puts a soft wrister through our goalie.

In the Habs goal..JBD can’t get bullied by monohan like that lol. Cmon man your fighting for a spot here

Reactions: DrEasy

Ralph Malfredsson

PhD in indiscreet street haggling
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2008
wait I missed all of this

so 2CHAINZ has a girl coming over and we are making fun of him. Got it.

also we won!

Sens With Benefits

Feb 4, 2010
Canada
Stutzle looked great. He’s got his confidence back, a lot of pressure on him as a 1C. Playing as 2C seemed to help. Loved Tkachuk’s game too, his big hits and physicality set the tone. This team needs to be emotional every game.

Gallagher dropping the gloves was funny. Then trying to make Timmy look like a wimp for not dropping. 5-1 and Timmy isn’t a fighter lol.

Reactions: Relapsing

CornerStone61

Apr 13, 2015
So anyways, that makes 7 in a row that they've won when I've gone. My last game this season is Anaheim on Feb 15th but I'll be accepting other tickets if you want the Sens to win more 😁

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Stutzle looked great. He’s got his confidence back, a lot of pressure on him as a 1C. Playing as 2C seemed to help. Loved Tkachuk’s game too, his big hits and physicality set the tone. This team needs to be emotional every game.

Gallagher dropping the gloves was funny. Then trying to make Timmy look like a wimp for not dropping. 5-1 and Timmy isn’t a fighter lol.

Someone asked Brady postgame if he thought Timmy could win a fight against Gallagher and he said "I'm not gonna fall for that setup but I do have confidence in Timmy". :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad