Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Watched the Daniel Bryan special and...

giphy.gif

If you weren't a wreck watching it, I'm going to assume you have no soul.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
There's a new Women's championship coming, likely the night after Wrestlemania, apparently.

Supposedly, it's going to be similar to the WWE WHC belt, only smaller and with a white leather strap. SESScoops also says they are re-branding the division back to the Women's Division instead of Divas.

Part of me doesn't want to believe it until I see it :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Is it going to actually be named the women's title like it should be?

I believe so.

Supposedly, it's going to be similar to the WWE WHC belt, only smaller and with a white leather strap. SESScoops also says they are re-branding the division back to the Women's Division instead of Divas.

Part of me doesn't want to believe it until I see it :laugh:

This feels like one of the changes that would come after an on-screen management change... :naughty:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
There's a new Women's championship coming, likely the night after Wrestlemania, apparently.

Apparently not only a new belt, but the whole Diva division branding outside of "Total Divas" is being dropped. It will be the Women's Division, and a Women's Belt.

I've read the design will look like a smaller version of the current WHC belt with a white strap.

Edit: Was beaten to it. I want Sasha to trash the Butterfly belt so badly.

S A W F T*

If Sasha wins the title on Sunday, I'm pretty sure it'll be the biggest show of waterworks ever lol.

If (and I think it's happening) Sasha wins... do we see Bayley by Summerslam? Or maybe they want to keep Bayley down at NXT this year until Asuka and others can take over the division.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Bayley/Sasha at SummerSlam in the same building a year after their match at Takeover Brooklyn seems perfect.

S A W F T*

Ya I know he would hate it, but man if the women steal the show at Mania, I would let them tdo whatever because it should be a landmark moment for women's wrestling.

I completely agree with you.... but this is Vince we're talking about. It's still real to him, dammit.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I just hope it is either new boss Shane introducing it, or Sasha/Becky saying the Diva's division is dead.

If I see Steph come out and do a face promo about this I'll have a coronary.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I could totally see Sasha doing it. Saying the belt is trash and how she isn't a Diva she's a Womens Wrestler! then throws that awful belt in the trash and reveals the new Womens belt!! :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad