WWE: Monday Night Raw thread #134: Roman Reigns IS Wrestlemania

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
It's really hard to keep these outbursts in and for my keyboard.

In my head I really want to be calm and measured about this but my God it's bad.

People will like some of what happens Sunday because it's Wrestlemania, but like i always say....the build counts. And they just can't book builds to the big shows anymore. Injuries be damned.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
"I spent so much time away from my family thinking that when this was all done, it'd all still be there... and it's not."

:( :(

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The fact that Daniel Bryan's retirement was covered by so many major news outlets goes to show how much of an impact he made.

That conversation with Vince is nice.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Rollins felt so genuine in his parts in that DB 24 thing
I wish he was on that ramp the night DB announced his retirement

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Sounds like I'll need to find a way to watch the DB special.

I'm also depressed as hell that Bray wasn't used...at all and seemingly won't be used at Mania at all. Maybe not even in the Andre BR.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Sounds like I'll need to find a way to watch the DB special.

I'm also depressed as hell that Bray wasn't used...at all and seemingly won't be used at Mania at all. Maybe not even in the Andre BR.

He may possibly be used at Mania in a way that may annoy a good chunk of us

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Yeah that's usually their MO with Bray. When they don't book him in a PPV match, he's gonna get involved whether it be hologram or in person.

I'd be fine with him costing Roman the belt and that's pretty much it...maybe he'll get involved with Brock and Dean. Likely that.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Yeah that's usually their MO with Bray. When they don't book him in a PPV match, he's gonna get involved whether it be hologram or in person.

I'd be fine with him costing Roman the belt and that's pretty much it...maybe he'll get involved with Brock and Dean. Likely that.

I'll lose my **** if he and family get involved with Brock/Dean.

Just help Strowman win the Battle Royal and leave it at that. Figure out how to fix Bray later.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Jesus.. tears :( :( Win Wrestlemania, get married, have a great life... father and Connor die. Omg. Just wow.

Oct 18, 2011
yeah it's weird after how DB reached the top of the mountain so much tragedy has hit him, his dad, connor, getting injured and having to forfit the WHC, working to come back and then his career ends shortly after. how can you not feel badly for this guy who everyone apparently likes and respects so much

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
yeah it's weird after how DB reached the top of the mountain so much tragedy has hit him, his dad, connor, getting injured and having to forfit the WHC, working to come back and then his career ends shortly after. how can you not feel badly for this guy who everyone apparently likes and respects so much

Makes me believe that the reason he took time off for all these dates recently is because he is depressed and can't bare to be around a ring. I also respect it because I can't imagine how hard it has been for him after the cameras stopped rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad