WWE: Monday Night Raw part 179: WE HAVE WOKEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
With Reigns...I don't mean to be a broken record but lose the vest and drop the Superman punch. That would be a huge step in the right direction.

And at this stage of the game...keep the Shield together for a while. Rollins was the best solo performer because he had an actual story and he had a meaningful title run. WWE doesn't do stables or factions but the Shield is super over. If they ever break them up again, have Dean turn on both of them because he needs to be a legit bad guy heel in the worst way. Rollins could be a major babyface and Reigns could be an arrogant tweener.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Kane vs Braun Strowman tonight is now the #1 contender's match for the Universal Championship to face Brock Lesnar at the Royal Rumble.

Reigns is defending his title against Cesaro tonight.

Ambrose is facing Samoa Joe.

Seth Rollins is facing Sheamus.

The cruiserweight tournament final is up in the air due to Swann's arrest and suspension. Will Drew Gulak get the shot automatically? Maybe Hideo Itami?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
This Shield is so ****ing lame. It’s like they’re more pranksters than they are intimidating.
lol, that little bit backstage where Seth told Dean to go get Roman. What a bunch of geeks. I remember when The Shield was cool.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
lol, that little bit backstage where Seth told Dean to go get Roman. What a bunch of geeks. I remember when The Shield was cool.
That’s what I mean. It’s the little things like that which make them look like “Class clowns” - They’re not cool, and this little run has been god awful. Like beyond awful...

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I’m out. I see these three donkeys dinking around like 5 year olds when the parachute comes out gym class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad