WWE: Monday Night Raw part 179: WE HAVE WOKEN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Mixed Match Challenge is killing my Finn/Bayley ship from NXT.

Tonight should be the final straw that turns Finn heel. He got screwed out of a match he won thanks to a ref botch, a “banned” move, and the GM’s sniveling son.

Never mind he has never been granted his deserved title rematch. Turn heel and go after the nerds!

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I still think Seth is the second best talent on the main roster behind AJ...but this thread is just making me realize how much his...mehness can almost be dated back to losing the curbstomp.
It's the same thing if you took the RKO away from Randy. It's one of the top finishers in the company and really hurt Seth when it was banned and he was cycling through that modified DDT, pedigree and THE KNEE.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
He should have used God’s Last Gift instead of the running knee.

That superplex Falcon Arrow really needs to be a super finisher too.

I actually wouldn't have minded if that become his new finisher after the pedigree ran its corse. Was never a fan of THE KNEE! Love the Curb Stomp/Blackout tho, always have. Some people make it look so brutal, such an awesome finisher. Does seem like a heel finisher tho.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I watched the highlights on youtube

when I saw the title "Rollins uses an old finisher" or whatever, I was like oh cool he busts out a Pedigree

wasnt expecting the stomp lol

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Mixed Match Challenge is killing my Finn/Bayley ship from NXT.

Tonight should be the final straw that turns Finn heel. He got screwed out of a match he won thanks to a ref botch, a “banned” move, and the GM’s sniveling son.

Never mind he has never been granted his deserved title rematch. Turn heel and go after the nerds!

Yup let them start destroying people and becoming heel, though even the dead crowd was kinda into them last night

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
God damn I missed the curb stomp
Also love if they start calling it the blackout like they did in nxt, what with it being an ode to Seth's former name in Tyler Black

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Same.

I think it's suppose to pair with the return of the curb stomp to tell...some sort of story. Not sure if it's with Seth or Finn yet tbh.

Maybe both.

Reactions: tonyhawks77

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
Reigns has very little definition in his body these days. His tactical vest is nothing more than a corset to hide his doughy midsection at this point. He's just not the same when he's passing wellness tests. Similar to Lesnar in that regard.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don’t get why that makes Finn the bad guy. I’d completely sympathize with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->