WWE: Monday Night Raw part 177: RomanwinsLOL and The Neverending Feud of Balor v Wyatt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
It will deliver up until the very end when Super Roman takes over and wins the match.
Yep, pretty much. I can see Dean and Seth doing the heavy lifting while Braun lays out Roman for the majority of the match, then we suddenly see him spring to life, spear Kane and win.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Yeah. Seth will jump off something high. Dean will probably take a bigger spot with a table.

Roman saves the day after his 20 minute nap.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
It won't even be with spears, either. He might win with that move, but we know damn well he's going to superman punch every single member of the other team in order to lead up to his one spear being the deciding finishing move that earns him the victory.

I honestly think we're going to see no less than 10 superman punches during the match from Reigns.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
ive had the Shields intro for my phone text messages for years.... i legit thought it was my phone when the music hit.

Angle talking, crowd not reacting.... gotta say i did mark when they were wearing the gear. but yeah disappointing.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
It won't even be with spears, either. He might win with that move, but we know damn well he's going to superman punch every single member of the other team in order to lead up to his one spear being the deciding finishing move that earns him the victory.

I honestly think we're going to see no less than 10 superman punches during the match from Reigns.

10 superman punches per opponent

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
staying up for Raw. I wanna see them try to put together a coherent show now their storylines are messed up lool

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
staying up for Raw. I wanna see them try to put together a coherent show now their storylines are messed up lool

Eh, they still have Seth and Dean there to rep The Shield, and set up whatever match they have at Survivor Series. Plus, Balor can just come out and say he wants the match against Bray at Survivor Series and then hopefully Bray and Reigns are back next Monday.

Or, they will scrap the Balor v Wyatt stuff, have Balor move on (say, Team RAW at SS?) and keep Wyatt out until SS where he will attack someone to start his next feud

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
The fact that the wwe is stuck in a loop until roman beats lesnar at wrestlemania is really disappointing just for the fact that I really want to see Miz as wwe champion. The arrogance that he would have would be unbelievable and he would be the perfect chicken poop heel that cheats to win.

The Miz might be the best heel in wwe right now; Owens is the only one close to him but even then

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
im fairly sure they will can the Wyatt/Balor stuff with Survivor Series coming up. or make them a tag team hahha

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
didn't get to see the ppv, but how they cut that up, I wasn't a fan...guess I'll have to find a YT link eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad