WWE: Monday Night Raw part 177: RomanwinsLOL and The Neverending Feud of Balor v Wyatt

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Wonder if they spinoff into Braun vs. Kane after this

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Another thing that irked me was how during the Rollins/Ambrose vs Sheamus/Cesaro match, Booker kept referring to Roman as "the glue" of The Shield.... Like come one, now. Can you shove it down our throats just a tad less?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I think one of the benefits of becoming a super casual fan lately is that I can enjoy surprises like Kane's return more. Is he old? Yeah. Is he just there to do a job? Yeah. But I'm still marking out over Kane and not going to go off on it like I would have in say... up to 2015, I guess? Maybe 2016.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I think one of the benefits of becoming a super casual fan lately is that I can enjoy surprises like Kane's return more. Is he old? Yeah. Is he just there to do a job? Yeah. But I'm still marking out over Kane and not going to go off on it like I would have in say... up to 2015, I guess? Maybe 2016.

I love it too.

The Sister Abigail vs Super Demon thing? Love it.

Kane returning? Love it, and surprised me.

When you don't analyze wrestling like you do hockey or football, it's very enjoyable

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I love it too.

When you don't analyze wrestling like you do hockey or football, it's very enjoyable

Except for Jinder. There's no defense for him, whether you are casual, relaxed, or hardcore.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Only weird thing was that Kane's music hit and the match continued. Braun hit 2 splashes like nothing was going on and Reigns speared him. When Kane's music hits... the match should stop. Just to sell the moment.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I love it too.

oh no, Sister Abigail vs. Demon is f***ing stupid in my opinion. Kane's cool though.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
oh no, Sister Abigail vs. Demon is ****ing stupid in my opinion. Kane's cool though.

You're stupid.

This stuff is great and is how the feud should have started.

Well that's a lie. This should be a lead up to WM34 after Sister Abigail Bray caused chaos for a while.

However, looking at how things actually are, it's cool

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Only weird thing was that Kane's music hit and the match continued. Braun hit 2 splashes like nothing was going on and Reigns speared him. When Kane's music hits... the match should stop. Just to sell the moment.

Music guy definitely jumped the gun I think

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Lol wtf Kane and Strowman?

f*** Roman Reigns and his stupid Superman punch. Omg here's a huge threat in Kane I need to take him out asap!!! Better do that stupid shit where I cock my fist before trying to punch him.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
wow kane return. tlc just got harder for the shield. 3 on 5.. the numbers games! wonder who shield will pick for their 4th member? how about ohno?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
You're stupid.

This stuff is great and is how the feud should have started.

Well that's a lie. This should be a lead up to WM34 after Sister Abigail Bray caused chaos for a while.

However, looking at how things actually are, it's cool
It is easily the worst feud of the year in a year where we’ve had Orton/Mahal and Orton/Wyatt.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
So... TLC only has 1 TLC match... no Tables Match, Ladder Match or Chair match?

...lame

ALSO wish it had just stayed at 4 on 3.

5 on 3 is just too much.

Last edited:

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Glad I didn't watch RAW. Doesn't look like I'll be watching TLC.

Kane return to make it a 5 on 3 Handicap match? Really? I'm so sick of "unbeatable" super faces. It's actually the most annoying thing in the history of life.

I'll never forget Cena in the I-Quit Match against Miz and Alex Riley. Literally absolutely demolished for 20 minutes. Hits two moves, STF, over. What the f***? How is that entertaining? It's not entertaining when you book the faces like monsters. I was excited for the Miz/Bar vs Shield even though the Shield would win. Now, if the Shield wins, I'll just laugh my ass off.

I barely watch TV wrestling anymore, they've pushed me away. And now they're pushing me away from PPVs too.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
they managed to find a way to ruin the easiest monster pop on the planet.

Not only do you play the shield music on ****ing raw instead of the PPV, not only do you have them wear the vests on raw instea of the PPV, not only do you play "sierra, hotel, india, echo, lima, delta, SHIELD" mid sentence of angle talking so no one can react properly, but then you use romans bootleg music after the shield intro to boot?

Just. Awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad