WWE: Monday Night Raw part 175: Top Injury Prone Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I don't like it. It is them just commenting about why they get booed, but it is scripted.

This doesn't help either of them

Oh it's for sure the writers trying to rush this to the top to make people invested. But it's going over strange. I feel like the real side of things is weird.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
After what we just saw, now it's time for a tag team match?

WTF?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
After what we just saw, now it's time for a tag team match?

WTF?

Gallows/Anderson come down to fight... Angle stops them... then tells them they are fighting, which they came down to do. :biglaugh:

What the hell is going on? The vibe i get from the crowd is awkwardness.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
That thing about the crowd mattering was laughable. Why is Sami Zayn still buried if they matter so much? Wyatt? TD?, etc.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Oh my goodness that Cena/Reigns promo was the best back and forth weve heard in years

Horrible crowd though, just horrible.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Yes, Cena is the best promo in WWE history though, I don't disagree with that.

I think there is real life heat though between Roman and Cena, thats why the back and forth was so good.

Cena was completely right though, him saying it took Roman 5 and 1/2 years to have a decent promo is just absolutely hilarious.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Not really, because a lot of what Reigns said is still 100% true even if what Cena said was true too.

Cena had everyone in the palm of his hand the entire time. All reigns had was repeating lines from other guys and trying to call him a *****, twice.

Cena kept improvising alot, too.

What reigns had some truth to it, but none of it applies the last few years, meanwhile reigns has been a colossal failure the moment the shield didnt exist.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Roman looked uncomfortable a bit there but did fairly well after the slip up. Cena killed it though... I don't really like either dude but I was entertained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad