WWE: Monday Night Raw part 167: Post-Mania show crowd takeover incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Have Kevin Owens challenge Brock to a match at Payback.

At Payback, have Joe, and possible other members of this alliance interfere and help Owens beat Lesnar.

Brock goes away, but attacks Owens at MITB, setting up Brock vs Owens inside HIAC at Summerslam

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
There's not a chance on god's green earth that Owens will go over Lesnar. If Joe got involved, Lesnar would suplex him into oblivion as well.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Have Kevin Owens challenge Brock to a match at Payback.

At Payback, have Joe, and possible other members of this alliance interfere and help Owens beat Lesnar.

Brock goes away, but attacks Owens at MITB, setting up Brock vs Owens inside HIAC at Summerslam

Theres a much better chance of this happening with Joe instead of Owens.

I said about three months ago that Joe was winning the belt tonight. Still think it might.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Owens is guaranteed a rematch for the belt but he has to drop the US title to do that first. Which is why i thought jericho would retain last night.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If fact, Owens had an opportunity to become a double champion in the same match Jericho won the title.

Oct 18, 2011
Looking forward to raw but will probably check out for a while after unless they get some good **** started. The WM hangover really kicks in next week

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Looking forward to raw but will probably check out for a while after unless they get some good **** started. The WM hangover really kicks in next week

I don't even remember last year's Raw after Mania but after 31, that provided a great moment of Brock Lesnar F-5'ing Michael Cole out of his shoe. lol

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
that Owens rematch is meaningless if you look at Smackdown..... AJ had to beat the boss cuz he's still waiting for his rematch.
I think Owens holding the us title protects him from going after Brock. where he would lose.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It'll be interesting coming out of tonight, just how much different the landscape of WWE could look:

-Finn Balor return, and with that, a new top face.
-Is Roman Reigns a heel, or a tweener? Don't forget last year coming out of Wrestlemania they had Roman working as a tweener with AJ before they scrapped the whole thing when Seth returned
-Will Stephanie be set up to go on a hiatus after going through a table, and will Kurt appear and be the new GM?
-Is Sasha turning heel tonight, leading to the biggest money women's feud they've ever had?
-Who will be House Hardy's first feud, and who will be DELETED? In one fell swoop, the tag division is very hot and they need to take advantage.
-The groundwork will be laid for the Summer of Joe and the rampage that will come.
-Of course, potential other NXT call-ups.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
owens-wm-33-659x400.jpg

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
This wretlemania has definitely opened more possibilities and questions for today's raw than last years raw post mania. I remember reading that thread.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Yeah okay, they're gonna have him fight lesnar and not only not get killed but become a double champion?

Please.

They did that with rollins recently and that was a disaster

I didn't say that either. You're trying to create a false dichotomy with this. They can have the match with both titles there and have it be where KO wouldn't get killed by Lesnar. It is not that hard. The Rollins thing wasn't a disaster because he held both titles. The Rollins thing was a disaster because of Cena and Sting being involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad