WWE: Monday Night Raw part 167: Post-Mania show crowd takeover incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I find in hilarious that Brock Lesnar is Goldberg's *****. Couldn't stop laughing when Goldberg speared him. It sure will be a intriguing and wouldn't count out on Goldberg winning again. :laugh:

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
WHO is excited for this?

9249399.jpg

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Now home from the show, this was sports entertaining. I saw Kevin Owens make the list, in person, really a year-long culmination coming and probably my favorite live-in-Philly moment ever aside from the triple threat match at the 2015 rumble

Feb 21, 2012
Pennsylvania
Got home from the show a bit ago. Not very much wrestling on the show which was to be expected with Mania being just 6 days away. It felt like there were more commercials than when watching it on tv. Seemed like they had 5-10 of them between every segment and that part where they ran through the Mania card took forever. Also, it was pretty crazy to hear live how over Enzo & Cass were. Place went nuts for them and Taker.

Oct 18, 2011
I really want Roman to destroy the Undertaker, I am just sick of his show up at WM season gimmick, especially after he did that promo about not wanting to be just known as that. If his body can't do it, it's time to retire while he can still walk.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Got home from the show a bit ago. Not very much wrestling on the show which was to be expected with Mania being just 6 days away. It felt like there were more commercials than when watching it on tv. Seemed like they had 5-10 of them between every segment and that part where they ran through the Mania card took forever. Also, it was pretty crazy to hear live how over Enzo & Cass were. Place went nuts for them and Taker.

What was the dark segment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad