WWE: Monday Night Raw part 167: Post-Mania show crowd takeover incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
What was the dark segment?

No dark segment.

Not really surprised there wasn't much wrestling and a lot of packages and whatnot, this was the go-home to Wrestlemania, there wasn't a lot else to do other than to play out all your angles.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I don't think theres been a good go-home wrestle mania RAW in a while. Thats okay tho cause post Mania Raw is gonna be crazy

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
I was there last night. I'll have to go back and watch the replay, but the crowd was really good. If it sounded quiet on TV, they definitely muted it. Only 2 stupid CM Punk chants, but surprisingly the section I was in was cheering against that.

I marked so hard for Taker. I have never seen him in person, and when his gong hits, it's almost surreal. That was definitely the most excited I was all night.

Also, seeing Owens make the list was rad. I popped really hard at Angle's music for some reason. I hope he comes back.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
I don't think theres been a good go-home wrestle mania RAW in a while. Thats okay tho cause post Mania Raw is gonna be crazy
2014 is the only good recent one I remember, at least the end of the show.

Chaos at 2:20 when Bryan shows up.

Oct 18, 2011
The Goldberg, Brock seg was very unimaginative. I would've liked to see a total brawl where they destroy the ring or something... Clear the locker rooms. Make it feel intense. Didn't happen.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
How much time do you want for a match that won't go 5 minutes?

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
The Goldberg, Brock seg was very unimaginative. I would've liked to see a total brawl where they destroy the ring or something... Clear the locker rooms. Make it feel intense. Didn't happen.

Yeah, not another squash. Have the locker room come out and separate them or something...idk...it was pretty underwhelming. Then again that whole rivalry has been an underwhelming squash.

I'll admit tho, when Goldberg squashed Brock at SS, I did not see that coming and was actually shocked.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Just finished RAW... If Heyman wasn't in the segment for the WWE Universal championship buildup, oh my... What horse **** that was.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Watching Raw now, its taken me maybe 30 minutes to go through the first two hours of the show. I can't believe this is the **** they are giving us for a Mania go home show.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
The only RAW worth watching is the one after Mania, you just know its good for a surprise or two and usually some decent tv matches...sometimes..

I'd say the next Draft will be another episode to watch as well. The first RAW after the draft was solid as well, other then that RAW is usually on in the background or I skim through a 3 hour in like 30 minutes.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
It's your main event. They didn't pour any gasoline on the fire...a lockerroom clearing brawl could have helped.. I just thought this was lazy

I agree, Heyman cut a solid promo as usual but that segment did nothing to sell me on the match.

Wasn't as bad as the tug of war between Reigns and Lesnar two years ago but I don't see why I'm supposed to be excited after watching the closing segment on Raw

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Only have caught the first two hours so far...continue to love Seth-HHH and that was a solid Reigns promo. Solid in his terms of course.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
post mania at raw should be interesting hopefully a few surprises. angle as g.m?... debuts of tag teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad