WWE: Monday Night Raw part 116: TMZ >>>>>>>>>>> WWE Creative

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Word on the street is ADR's new deal is you guessed it; part time only.

That means there's yet another part timer that took a rub away from a guy who could have used it. :laugh:

Word last night was that it wasn't. I would like to say I'd have a hard time believing what I'm about to say since it is WWE Creative, but I can't imagine they'd bother giving ADR a manager if he's not going to be around. Granted, ADR obviously had them over a barrel, so I guess we'll see.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Well, Vince would see Dean as a heel for some reason, and marks would, but to most of the fan base, Ambrose would be the hero for attacking Roman.

I wonder if maybe, just maybe, and I can dream, Reigns wins and then Ambrose lays him out to close the show and stand tall. Next week, Ambrose beats Reigns and we get The Shield triple threat at Survivor Series.

It would be nice, but no way Vince lets Ambrose go over Reigns :(

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Well, Vince would see Dean as a heel for some reason, and marks would, but to most of the fan base, Ambrose would be the hero for attacking Roman.

I wonder if maybe, just maybe, and I can dream, Reigns wins and then Ambrose lays him out to close the show and stand tall. Next week, Ambrose beats Reigns and we get The Shield triple threat at Survivor Series.

From the backstage segment at Hell in a Cell I really got shield triple threat vibe for SS. Maybe their trying to make SS a big show (it is one of the big 4) With Taker vs Bray in some way and the shield triple threat.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Word on the street is ADR's new deal is you guessed it; part time only.

That means there's yet another part timer that took a rub away from a guy who could have used it. :laugh:

This is a 2 parter for me:

1) In terms of the HIAC show, I was surprised and enjoyed ADR coming out that way. I generally like being surprised in wrestling. I enjoyed that part of the show... for one night only.

2) It was the ****ing DUMBEST when you look at the overall usage of the US Open Challenge. Nobody got the big rub. A part-time old guy comes back and gets it. WWE - THAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM. :laugh:

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
NAO - I'll say one thing. Brock/Taker didn't have to put on that type of match. They could have eased through it the way Vince wanted. The fact both guys really put their bodies through a bit of hell is nice. That was a nice thing to watch. I think it helps the overall product, which helps every wrestler.

That was their best match, IMO, of the new feud. For a feud I didn't care to see, I actually enjoyed the match.

I did say that it was great to see them go all out like that. I just think it's hard for anybody else to live up to that standard considering most guys would not get away with breaking the rules. I'm absolutely sure that wasn't Brock and Taker's intention, but it's still a legitimate concern imo.

I still do have massive respect for both guys pushing themselves though because as you said, they could have very easily phoned it in and collected a paycheck.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Undertaker did look better in that match then the other two (WM, SS) imo. For no real build up they did a good job and I was entertained more than I thought I would be.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
ADR's contract is part time or "lighter" than a full-time one. Less dates than the main roster but more dates than guys like Lesnar and Taker.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
This takes us back to the classic Rock/Punk argument. Rock makes money for the company and everyone benefits. Punk hates Rock because while the guys are grinding out night after night, they come in and get the glory.

It cannot be healthy and I wish a WCW existed because I think a lot of the talent that makes it run each day would up and leave.

WWE is like every **** business who treats their employees like ass and then wonders why they failed when a seemingly perfect company goes under. Keep alienating fans. Keep treating your hard workers like ****. Keep getting low ratings and hopefully your shareholders make the right choice.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
ADR's contract is part time or "lighter" than a full-time one. Less dates than the main roster but more dates than guys like Lesnar and Taker.

I'm guessing he probably won't work house shows and will rarely work smackdown. That would cut down on dates quite a bit.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
The question is: Where is Raw tonight and is it a city where Reigns winning will get **** on?

I believe it's in San Diego. So maybe Reigns won't get destroyed like he would in smark city

Yup, and I would anticipate a younger than usual Raw crowd since it's 5pm local time. I would have thought about going but getting down there from work would have been a chore.

NYGBleedBlueNYR

Mar 16, 2010
I can understand part timers that are stars and actually draw but ADR? Vince will do anything to try and get the hispanic crowd money I guess.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Meh, if he gets to miss a few house shows, who cares. I imagine he will be on SmackDown, really the only guy who misses that show is Cena at this point.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Word last night was that it wasn't. I would like to say I'd have a hard time believing what I'm about to say since it is WWE Creative, but I can't imagine they'd bother giving ADR a manager if he's not going to be around. Granted, ADR obviously had them over a barrel, so I guess we'll see.

Yeah. WWE certainly wouldn't do that.

Waaaaaaaaaait a minute...

paul-heyman-brock-lesnar.jpg

NYGBleedBlueNYR

Mar 16, 2010
Imagine if the Miz signed Breeze to take care of Ziggler for Summer Rae(play up that they became friends filming the movie)

Then Miz came out and said he just signed someone to take the belt from Cena and ADR came out.

Then give Miz the PTP's or Cesaro & Neville tonight and they jump the New Day.

bing bang boom Miz has a badass stable thats doing thangs and he can help get all of them heat along the way

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
RAW is on a short leash for me tonight, like a starting pitcher in a game 7 of the playoffs.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
All the flip flopping JBL does.. :facepalm:

could Stephanie's opening dialogue sound anymore scripted and rehearsed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad