WWE: Monday Night Raw part 116: TMZ >>>>>>>>>>> WWE Creative

Status
Not open for further replies.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Interested to see what New Day does tonight, I mean the Dudley's have to be out of chances by now no? Wonder if other Uso is close to coming back, been out since what Mania?

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I'm sure their intentions were good and it is certainly commendable that both guys were willing to put on such an intense match to entertain the fans. There's just no way Vince will re-consider the company policy on blood. For one, the toy company they have an agreement with do not want blood. I'm sure many more of their sponsors are the same way.

It would be nice and hiac only really works with blood but this is the direction WWE is going in. They need to find a way to get the fans invested with the pg restrictions. It can be done, but the only way is to create fresh new stars and it seems like that is not going to happen either. This company is a real mess right now.

The next time that Vince reconsiders the blood policy would not be the first time he's done so. I believe it is definitely a hard-pressed issue for him to change his mind on but not impossible.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Tonight on Raw, a new No. 1 contender to Seth Rollins' WWE World Heavyweight Championship will be determined, WWE.com has learned.

Per The Authority, winners from last night's Hell in a Cell event will compete in a series of singles matches this evening, with the victors of those bouts going on to battle in a Fatal 4-Way Match in Raw's main event for the opportunity to challenge The Architect for his title in the future.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2015-10-26/no-1-contenders-matches

Gee, I wonder who'll be the new number 1 contender?

:sarcasm:

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
The concept of having a mini tournament and a fatal 4 way to determine the number 1 contender is good. I like it.

The question is: Where is Raw tonight and is it a city where Reigns winning will get **** on?

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
8 winners last night were Ziggler, Neville, Cesaro, Owens, ADR, Big E, Kofi and Roman. Should be 4 solid matches and a main event. Of course Roman will win, but not a bad show.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
The concept of having a mini tournament and a fatal 4 way to determine the number 1 contender is good. I like it.

The question is: Where is Raw tonight and is it a city where Reigns winning will get **** on?

I believe it's in San Diego. So maybe Reigns won't get destroyed like he would in smark city

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
NAO - I'll say one thing. Brock/Taker didn't have to put on that type of match. They could have eased through it the way Vince wanted. The fact both guys really put their bodies through a bit of hell is nice. That was a nice thing to watch. I think it helps the overall product, which helps every wrestler.

That was their best match, IMO, of the new feud. For a feud I didn't care to see, I actually enjoyed the match.

NYGBleedBlueNYR

Mar 16, 2010
NAO - I'll say one thing. Brock/Taker didn't have to put on that type of match. They could have eased through it the way Vince wanted. The fact both guys really put their bodies through a bit of hell is nice. That was a nice thing to watch. I think it helps the overall product, which helps every wrestler.

That was their best match, IMO, of the new feud. For a feud I didn't care to see, I actually enjoyed the match.

I agree here.

I enjoyed that match way more than I anticipated.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Word on the street is ADR's new deal is you guessed it; part time only.

That means there's yet another part timer that took a rub away from a guy who could have used it. :laugh:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Plus at least 4 guys should feel happy with how the show ended. Bray and company got to end the PPV, and legit got their heat back (some good heel heat too).

Two part timers put on the best match they could and potentially turned a few heads, and they then turned the heat onto what could be their top monster heel stable going forward.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Here are your 8 contenders: Reigns, Del Rio, Owens, Kofi, Big E, Ziggler, Cesaro, and Neville.

Guessing the Fatal 4 Way is Reigns, Big E, Del Rio, and Cesaro.

My dream would be.... 4 matches tonight, final four next week, and the finals the week after. Drag it out and really build it. It would actually make me tune in to those segments.

Or... just blow it all in one night. :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
People will cheer Dean if he lays out Reigns. The move will backfire on them if they turn Dean.

Well, Vince would see Dean as a heel for some reason, and marks would, but to most of the fan base, Ambrose would be the hero for attacking Roman.

I wonder if maybe, just maybe, and I can dream, Reigns wins and then Ambrose lays him out to close the show and stand tall. Next week, Ambrose beats Reigns and we get The Shield triple threat at Survivor Series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad