Value of: Monahan

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
If you’re going to gloat, you should probably at least keep up with the conversation, because it doesn’t look good on you otherwise.

Congrats though, you were so right, and there was no extenuating circumstances, right…?
The extenuating circumstances… like he is soft (got his ass kicked in a fight by Nuge), made of glass and is shit in the playoffs… therefore worthless for a Cup run. Not to mention he sucks in general and he costs a lot.

I know the player very well, which is why I’ve always laughed at any notion that he’s worth anything more than a 4th rounder… if the Habs were willing to retain 50%… even when he’s healthy.

Reactions: Suntouchable13

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
No one wanted this anchor for even a 7th round pick. Hahaha… 1st round pick.… good laughs.
He's been out injured for 3 months and still doesn't have a timeline to return. When was the last time a LTIR player who wasn't retired traded at the deadline?

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
How about one that has played 25 games or less like Monahan? Nyquist has played nearly double the amount and was healthy all of last year unlike Monahan.
The question as asked was answered. I dont understand why you keep moving the goal posts for the sake of arguing.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
The question as asked was answered. I dont understand why you keep moving the goal posts for the sake of arguing.
Actually, you missed a key part of the info "He's been out injured for 3 months and still doesn't have a timeline to return". I guess understanding context is overrated.

Reactions: pth2

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Well so much for that.

Will they extend him on a 1 year prove it deal? 3-3.5M?
Hughes said in his presser at 4 pm he's most likely out for the year and they'll reevaluate bringing him back after the season.
Monahan likes it in Montreal and wants to come back, but I don't think anyone knows at this point if Hughes wants to resign him

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
Actually, you missed a key part of the info "He's been out injured for 3 months and still doesn't have a timeline to return". I guess understanding context is overrated.
I guess correctly framing questions is overrated. You asked a question that could only be interpreted one way, and got an answer. There is no argument here. You're free to correct yourself and ask the question you intended, but there's no need to take out your mistake on other posters.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00