Speculation: Monahan forward most likely dealt first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Reports out of Montreal today he's going Jets.

I am kind of confused because Jets fans in here were staunch they didn't want Monahan

Some didnt want him, some didn't see him as their first choice (Lindholm was) and some ok with him depending on the cost. Again Habs fans talk about not generalizing their entire fan base, same goes the other way.

If true, other then his points the best part of Monahan is his tiny cap hit allowing more trades to happen. Price will be the deciding factor if Jets fans like it or not, I stated many times he was a plan B or C type of guy and the Jets didn't get Lindholm

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Henrique is going to get an ass load of capital now with some desperate team pulling the trigger, my bet's the Avs

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
1706889444184.gif

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
Hey, what are the odds we just get a new thread when it happens, so we can choose to skip out on people guessing what it is and just jump to the known trade with all the reactions to follow?

Nothing worse than seeing "confirmed trade" with all the details out, clicking on it and going through 15 pages of, "oooooo I bet they get a haul" "better not be a 1st!."

Hunter368

Nov 8, 2011
Not a fan of this. If we’re sending more than Montreal’s 2nd (or equivalent prospect), I’m going to be pissed. Come on Chevy, this is not the answer.

Everything has value (figuratively), depending on the cost. For the right price, its fine bc then we can add 1-2 more good pieces due to his low cap hit. Price is the big question

Reactions: Mooche

Hunter368

Nov 8, 2011
I will be on with this depending on the return.
But the jets need another center badly.
This team is suffering hard with Scheifele out.

Yes, literally we've been playing our defensive 3C as our 1C, not a good fit. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese