Confirmed with Link: (Mod warning OP) Patrik Laine 2 years 6.75

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Now waiting for someone to take the jokes at face value about how disrespectful he was to the media.
If someone does this they have no sense of humor and i might have to use the ignore feature for the first time . :laugh:

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Agreed, Wings are delicious and healthy. I obliterated a pound Wings 2 weeks ago with Extra Hot Sauce and was none the worse for the wear other than an unpleasant bowel movement in the morning.

HelpfulAnchoredGermanpinscher-size_restricted.gif

:laugh:

DuckyChuck

May 6, 2015
I think he would be also interested to go through what Ovechkin eats and how much. Especially on game days. That’s not pretty at all! :laugh:

https://deadspin.com/alex-ovechkin-has-been-eating-this-carb-nightmare-befor-1826137384

On Spittin' Chiclets they had a guest who use to play with Ovie, I can't remember who it was, but he said that you had to be careful which water bottle you grabbed on the bench because if you grabbed Ovie's it might have Dr.Pepper or Coke in it. And he crosses the sauces, what an animal.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
was expecting somewhere between Tkachuk and Boseer, so roughly 6.45M, i think it's a good bridge deal for him. hopefully he plays better this year (and next) and proves he's worth of a 10M+/year deal that he covets

Reactions: Howard Chuck

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Same as the Connor thread, we can close this one also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad