Confirmed with Link: MoAr D-Canes sign Caleb Jones

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
Hell yea. Love this deal

Is this guy legit?
He’s a writer for Sportsnet. I don’t think he’s broken signings before, but there’s no reason to doubt him I’d say

I suppose this means there’s some movement on trading one of Pesce or Skjei.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Slavin-Burns
Skjei-Pesce
Orlov-Chatfield
Jones-TDA
Coghlan

This don't make no sense unless a Skjei or Pesce trade is imminent. We don't have an AHL franchise to send AAAA veteran dmen to.
What does not make sense is that there are four lines of forwards but only three pairs of defensemen.

TheBigLetowski

Jul 31, 2016
Some posters are mentioning depth for the LHD side for the signing. While i agree, i guess it depends on the contract term. Since there's no AHL team, does he get a one way or two way?

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Some posters are mentioning depth for the LHD side for the signing. While i agree, i guess it depends on the contract term. Since there's no AHL team, does he get a one way or two way?
Based on his play last season would he settle for a 2 way?

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
7vd9s3.jpg

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I mean his analytics say he's a player you absolutely take a flier on if you can afford to bring him in.

But with the core we already have, you have to think there's another move at play here. The defensive room is just too crowded, we don't have an AHL affiliate to stash guys into. There HAS to be a trade in the works, probably to be announced this weekend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad