OT: MLB Thread - Part XIX: Yankees Hire Boone. Joe Buck Still Unenthused

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Dellin is back.I'm glad they didn't trade him.he's back to being our 8th inning dominating reliever.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Betances has his head on straight. He is confident.

But there is still a deep concern if anyone ever gets on base against him.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Don't have to worry about Juan Soto anymore....until the World Series at least. Every time Stanton makes you think he's ready to break out, he goes right back into a funk so let it be different this time around. How about a nice eight or ten runs in some of these games offense, weather is heating up so it's time for the bats to do the same.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA

The wild-card from the Beltran trade. TBH I felt we should've received a better return for him at the time since he was our entire offense that season until Gary came up. It's nice to see the investment paying off now.

Reactions: RGY

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012

The wild-card from the Beltran trade. TBH I felt we should've received a better return for him at the time since he was our entire offense that season until Gary came up. It's nice to see the investment paying off now.

Tate was as 3rd overall pick. sure he was struggling but the talent was there.. I think he'll end up part of a deal for a starter in the end tho.

Reactions: RGY

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Tate was as 3rd overall pick. sure he was struggling but the talent was there.. I think he'll end up part of a deal for a starter in the end tho.
Tate has good stuff. The Yankees are in a good position to make a trade and still have plenty in the cupboard. Not considering this years draft and last (which they took a ton of arms especially with like their first 13 picks) they already had the following: Sheffield, Abreu, Acevedo, Tate, and German. And Monty of course. There was some stories on Loasiga emerging as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad