Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Kay: "I hope Robertson goes 1-2-3 so we can see Chapman/Ohtani"

O'Niell: "So you don't wanna see a 5-spot this time?"

wsod.gif

Paulie, you like an oak tree throwin all that shade.

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Does Chapman get the win(for Gleyber) and the save tonight? Asking for a friend.

Oh, and Judge just casually tossing dimes and throwing out base runners with ease is most underrated part of the season right now.

Reactions: Bozle

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Two years ago it was Gary doing some crazy power hitting shit that was destroying the headlines. Last year it was Judge doing some crazy power hitting shit destroying the headlines. Currently its Gleyber turning the entire process a little repetitive.

I'm curious as to which Yankee young'un will hit 50 HR before the All-Star break next season.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Two years ago it was Gary doing some crazy power hitting **** that was destroying the headlines. Last year it was Judge doing some crazy power hitting **** destroying the headlines. Currently its Gleyber turning the entire process a little repetitive.

I'm curious as to which Yankee young'un will hit 50 HR before the All-Star break next season.

Florial.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Not that Ramirez is some great player, but it's gonna be funny when Pedroia is on the DL again in ten minutes and the Red Sox gave up an MLB player for nothing.

Negative WAR suggest he's not even a MLB player anymore. Yup that's how bad he is.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Jason Vargas is on some kind of incredible run.

I know it hasn't been that many innings but he might be one of the most brutal pitchers I've ever seen in a Mets uniform.

To add some separate sabremetric analysis, AJ Ramos is trash.

Reactions: Bozle

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I’m pretty sure Sandy Alderson is going to be fired either in season or before November 1. I can’t see him getting another shot after this mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad