MLB off-season News & Notes thread (Phils sign Kingery to 6 year deal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
If they didn’t give up Robles for a reliever last year there is no way they should be giving him up for Realmuto now

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Realmuto would be a very good pickup for Washington, Yelich and Cain are excellent pickups for the Brewers and probably make the Brewers a wild card team in 2018.

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
I like Realmuto a lot but I think the the Nats have to look ahead to when Harper likely leaves. Gonna need the young guys to step up.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
If they didn’t give up Robles for a reliever last year there is no way they should be giving him up for Realmuto now

I'd rather give up Robles for Realmuto than a reliever. Realmuto is a good player.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Yeah, loads of great talent still out there. Spring training starts soon so I expect some movement soon.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
According to multiple sources and reports, the Marlins covet either of Washington's top two ranked prospects -- outfielders Victor Robles and Juan Soto. MLB Pipeline on Saturday unveiled its Top 100 Prospects list, and Robles ranked sixth, while Soto came in 29th.
Sources say neither prospect is available, and the Nationals instead are open to a package that would center around shortstop Carter Kieboom and right-hander Erick Fedde. The two are third and fourth, respectively, on Washington's Top 30 Prospect list. MLB Pipeline listed Kieboom 90th on the Top 100 ranking.

Exploring market for Marlins' J.T. Realmuto

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Sad news

Guy did a lot for Padres organization

Arguably their most successful run came under him, had the WS in 98 and then those late 2000's teams. Developed solid players like Peavey, Gonzo, Headley etc

Damn, that sucks. I had no idea that he even was sick.

Neither did I, his name was in the discussions for the recent front office openings. & tbh, I thought he was in his 60's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad