Miscellaneous NHL Talk 2017/18 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
The little ****er is parading it on twitter too like he's cool. The trash you see living in here pittsburgh is something else.

Ugh, I forgot you were stuck in that hellhole. Sorry, bud. If it's any consolation, you should see what it's like in a fifth-world country. Although, I guess it wouldn't look any different to there, except that there are bananas here instead of dirty old *** towels stiff with the seed of those mongrels.

Reactions: Frickley

Frickley

why am i watching this
Apr 29, 2017
Pittsburgh
Ugh, I forgot you were stuck in that hellhole. Sorry, bud. If it's any consolation, you should see what it's like in a fifth-world country. Although, I guess it wouldn't look any different to there, except that there are bananas here instead of dirty old *** towels stiff with the seed of those mongrels.

Yeah its about as revolting as you'd think, being surrounded by such simpletondom that considers two soggy pieces of toast with fries and cole slaw on it to be a good sandwich.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Vegas haven't used Griffin Reinhart at all this season. He's their #9 (not including Shea Theodore who's tearing up the AHL), but they obviously think Reinhart would be claimed on waivers.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I've been trying to get Shea Theodore on my main fantasy team for a while, but the guy wants too much. What a crazy bust Reinhart has been. His brother has been good enough I guess.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Lundqvist looks like he’s nearing the end.

anigif_enhanced-10424-1447175790-15.gif

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Lmao, they already have Luongo and Reimer. Is one of them hurt? If so, no better options to call-up?

Personal favor from Tallon for Niemi?

Luongo is out, yeah. Don't know the timeline for his return.

But they could probably stick Gudbranson in net and have better results than Niemi.

Reactions: Rebels57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad