Miscellaneous NHL Discussion: September edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
If there had been anyone here before, there sure wouldn't be now - look at the fuel I put in the gas chamber tonight:

EDIT: Also check out that wicked Pokeman cup :laugh::laugh::laugh:

KaPVc54.jpg

Is that one serving of salmon for you? Jeez that seems like enough for a family of 4 :laugh:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Is that one serving of salmon for you? Jeez that seems like enough for a family of 4 :laugh:

Yeah, it's massive, but my metabolism just churns through it and turns it into toxic clouds. It's just about the only thing my metabolism doesn't turn into fat. It's also the only meal I eat all day ... which doesn't change anything lol it's still a huge pile.

Reactions: Magua

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
While we were dating, my wife worked at a place that baked spaghetti and meat sauce right into the pizza. Well, tucked under the toppings and cheese. It was heavenly.

See, that makes sense to me - spaghetti is basically the same species as pizza. One time I was in a hurry to get to a Blues game after doing something all day, and there was a Snickers bar and some macaroni and cheese sitting out, so I scarfed a mouthful of both at the same time. It was amazing and perfect, but I have been too chicken to do it on purpose since then :laugh:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
They dont cook their salmon? Never been a fan of raw food/sushi lol i may die if i go there

The two at the like top left are cooked salmon steaks, they are great, and the plate is a s**t ton of sashimi, raw salmon. It would be better in Japan, where the standards (and the salmon) are better, but I can choke it down. I had it on top of cole slaw today, and I poured some sesame dressing and pepper on it, so it was good.

Reactions: kelmitchell

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
The two at the like top left are cooked salmon steaks, they are great, and the plate is a s**t ton of sashimi, raw salmon. It would be better in Japan, where the standards (and the salmon) are better, but I can choke it down. I had it on top of cole slaw today, and I poured some sesame dressing and pepper on it, so it was good.
I could not survive on what you eat.

:pout:

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I would like to establish in this thread about hockey, is how big of a fan of salmon I am. Best I've had in the area is at Gallo's in Northeast. Open to suggestions.

Also, yes, afternoon for a home opener is odd. Afternoon games during college football, also odd.

Jagr not playing tonight for Calgary. Holding out hope he can get to 2000 points.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
While we were dating, my wife worked at a place that baked spaghetti and meat sauce right into the pizza. Well, tucked under the toppings and cheese. It was heavenly.

One of my favorite spots on the mainline used to be a altemeo's pizza. They had a baked ziti pizza that was impossible to pass up.

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
Hischier is so electrifying. Devils made the right pick at #1. They needed the more dynamic player to put butts in their seats and give the area some excitement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad